Tuesday, January 31, 2012

359/365

Spencer watching TV, he's such a guy!
This cold has sucked every ounce of motivation out of me.  I don't want to do anything.  I did get to the commissary and got a little bit of homework done.  But beyond that, I just sat on the couch and watched Spencer play.  My head is throbbing.  I hope this is the worst of it and tomorrow is better.  I have a lot of homework I need to work on.  The week is almost half over, but I still have way more than half of my schoolwork to do. 

1 comment:

  1. You really must not be feeling well. You usually have more to say and you're never behind on homework. I'm sorry you don't feel well. I wish I was there to help you through this. I will be there next week so if you're still feeling under the weather I can help.

    I'm getting really excited. Yesterday, I got all excited and for no reason. I saw the rotator land and pull up to the terminal and I got that gittery/excited feeling I usually get before I travel. Strange and like I said I don't know why. But I do know that the next one that lands is mine. YEAH!

    I'll talk with you soon. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete