Today I went and worked out. I ran and did some walk/running hills for 10 minutes after my run. If you want to get the details on what I did, just check my daily mile. There's a link over -->
I read some of my accounting. And started my intro (which I know we always have to do) for my online classes. Then it was time to go to Kayleigh's awards assembly. I was almost late because the time I thought I needed to leave was the time I actually should have been there. Then I hit EVERY. SINGLE. RED. LIGHT. And got stuck behind someone going 20 the whole way!!!!
Can you spot Kayleigh?
There she is!!! One of the few telling everyone else to be quiet!
Spencer did this the whole assembly. Sometimes he's so easy (just like his daddy, lol)!
Here she is getting her award. PERFECT 4.0!!! She's so smart!!!
| The principal had to ask how to say her last name :) |
And there was a little fist pump action as she did a happy dance! Now I wish I took video! :)
And here is my beauty with her award!
Since the assembly ended at 330, I signed Kayleigh out of school and we went to the BX. I had to pick something up for Nate (I'm putting it in the mail tomorrow, so it will be there for you soon). Then we walked over to the sizzle and I let Kayleigh pick out a dessert for her good grades. She picked out creamsicles! YUM!
I made ANOTHER new recipe tonight for dinner. I've realized that we haven't been eating as much fish as we used to. We used to have it once a week. But since Nate's been gone it's pretty much been non existant on the menu. Mainly for the fact that the kids won't eat it. But for some reason I decided to pick up some frozen shrimp last week. So I mad shrimp scampi for dinner tonight! This recipe has A LOT of butter, so it isn't all that healthy. But it was GOOD! Kayleigh scarfed it down, saying she LOVES shrimp. And why don't we have them more? Spencer ate a couple of shrimp after being convinced by us that it's good. He said it tasted like chicken and liked it. He didn't like the noodles. Or salad. So he was excused early. Here's dinner....
Spencer was HORRIBLE before and during dinner. The yelling and fits came back. It was horrible. Truly horrible. Gosh I can't wait until Nate gets home. I know I say it every night. But I just want to not have to deal with this by myself anymore. I have to be doing something wrong. So hopefully he can see it and fix it. Because I try. I try to be patient and remind him that he is not speaking nicely. I try. But after him screaming at me in my face, telling me I don't love him, that he's not a part of our family, I'm the worst mommy ever and he hates me, I just lose it. And I send him away. Solidifying that I don't love him (at least in his mind) no matter how much I tell him I do. I just don't like how he's treating me. Then 20 minutes later he's all tears apologizing. It's like he's an abusive husband. Being verbally abusive then apologizing and I take him back. Am I raising a future verbally abusive husband?
Babe, I want to talk about this post, but I feel like I just got ran over by a train. Every movement I make takes an extraordinary amount of effort. I'm getting really sick. I'm coughing up yellow/green stuff. I think my throat is bleeding because there has been a little bit of blood in the mucus. So I'm heading to bed really early. Like right after I get done with this. I LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete