I woke up feeling like poop! I had a sore throat, headache and my body ached. I got the kids ready and dropped off at school. Then I came home and laid on the couch and chugged sipped theraflu. The afternoon was much of the same. I took a few naps here and there. And played with Spencer a little. Nothing to exciting. I was supposed to work out. But I've found if I continue to workout during the first stages of any cold or whatever, it ends up taking me FOREVER to feel 100% again. If I take it easy for a few days and pick it up later I seem to recover quicker. So I'm going to take it easy again tomorrow.
I still have Rebeckah's dog. Last night while she was walking out of Wal*Mart she saw someone hit her car!!! So today she had to go and try to take care of everything for that. Which meant spending another night! It's no big deal for me. They are doing fine. Kayleigh LOVES having another dog. She LOVES Aurora! Anyway, for me taking her Beckah took us out to dinner. On the way to the house she got rear ended, again. She stopped for the National Anthem and the chick behind her must have been following too close. Man, she has had some bad luck! I feel horrible for her. But Justin will be back soon and all will be right in their world.
We went to the Peanut Farm. The f gouda was good. I think it's a place we'll have to go to again. We so sat on the deck. They close it off during the winter, but it's all enclosed in glass. So the kids got to look out the window and terry to spot wildlife. We didn't see anything, but it kept them occupied. It was so nice to have dinner with someone and actually have a conversation. Ahhh, I needed that. Soon Nate will be here and I'll have more ”adult” conversation than I can handle!
I still have Rebeckah's dog. Last night while she was walking out of Wal*Mart she saw someone hit her car!!! So today she had to go and try to take care of everything for that. Which meant spending another night! It's no big deal for me. They are doing fine. Kayleigh LOVES having another dog. She LOVES Aurora! Anyway, for me taking her Beckah took us out to dinner. On the way to the house she got rear ended, again. She stopped for the National Anthem and the chick behind her must have been following too close. Man, she has had some bad luck! I feel horrible for her. But Justin will be back soon and all will be right in their world.
We went to the Peanut Farm. The f gouda was good. I think it's a place we'll have to go to again. We so sat on the deck. They close it off during the winter, but it's all enclosed in glass. So the kids got to look out the window and terry to spot wildlife. We didn't see anything, but it kept them occupied. It was so nice to have dinner with someone and actually have a conversation. Ahhh, I needed that. Soon Nate will be here and I'll have more ”adult” conversation than I can handle!
First let me admit that this is going to be short. I've stayed up too late again studying.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry you are feeling bad. You know I wish I could be there to cook some food for you and take care of the kids while you took your naps. Anything to help you out while you are sick.
So poor Bekah! Man she has some really bad luck. I hope nothing like that happens to you in the few weeks it takes me to get home. I'm just glad that she is able to depend on you to help her. Not like she is taking advantage of you or anything like that, but it's obvious she is going through a bad spot right now and you are there for her. It was really cool that she took you all out to dinner. I'm sure you needed the adult time. Speaking of which. You're right about what you said. You will get plenty of that once I get back. I don't know about more than you can handle, but hopefully enough to satisfy you.
Well, I said this would be short so I'm stopping. My day was the same old thing.
I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU BABE!!