I swear, it's never going to get above ZERO!!!!
Gosh, really sustained negatives really get to you mentally. But this shall too will pass and summer will come.
I didn't work out today. I bumped weights on Wednesday and am having a really hard time even walking. Who would have thought that five extra pounds on everything would kill me so much!!!!
So I went to the sizzle BY MYSELF!! And the produce was fabulous. And everything was full. So note to self, Friday morning is the best time and day to go to the sizzle. Unless it's a payday of course, then it will be a circus.
It was family movie night. I bought 2 movies while I was at the shopette, restocking Nate's liquor cabinet. They were buy one get one half off. And they were priced at $7!!! So for 10.50 I got two movies. Yes, I could have rented them at the Redbox, but I always forget to take them back. So I figured this was worth it. I got Captain America and Monte Carlo. Every time we go and rent movies Spencer see's Captain America and wants to rent it. But Kayleigh says no. So we never get it. I decided to get it for him this time. And Monte Carlo is a movie for her. We watched CA and will watch Monte Carlo tomorrow.
All in all today was pretty good. I didn't get to talk to Nate as much as I would have like, but oh well. There's always tomorrow! And in 19 more days!!! :) :) :)
Well, I'm glad that despite you not going to the gym, you still had a good day. It seemed like Spencer was a really good mood. I'm sure that helped out a lot. Whatever this new approach you are taking with him is, it seems to be working. I'm also happy that Kayleigh was excited about losing another tooth. She must feel like a really big girl now. She lost two teeth and there are a couple more lose as well! Cheese and Rice! She's gonna run us out of money!
ReplyDeleteWell, I was slightly sad I didn't get to talk to you as much as we normally do on the weekend, but you having a good day with the kids is more than worth it. Not to mention, I'm off on Monday, so it kind of evens things out a bit.
It's finally here. My last week at work! It has been a long time coming. I can't wait to get it started so I can get it over with and come home to you. I can't wait to hold you again.
Well, my day was like I said it would be. Study, study, study. I better make tech. I'll be pissed if I don't. Anyways, that's all I really have. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART!