Wednesday, January 25, 2012

353/365

Today I took Lola to doggy daycare.  I feel bad with her being home alone all the time since I re-started school.  So I thought I'd take her to socialize and get some energy out.  When she came home she did this...

So I guess my plan worked.

Class was good.  I feel like I'm one of the few people that actually understand the material.  I was asked by a couple people for help.  I said, OK.  But they have to do it on my terms.  My life is hectic and I only have a few hours a week where I don't have kids with me.  I know it sounds bitchy, and I didn't say it exactly like that.  But the fact is no one is going to get any use out of my help if the kids are bugging me while I'm trying to do it.  So I am meeting a couple of people on Friday (my off day) during Spencer's preschool.  There is one girl and two guys.  I just thought I'd put that out there for the sake of honesty.  We are meeting in a public place, the education center on Ft Rich, in the middle of the day.  I see no danger or problems, but I just wanted to put it all out there.  I figure helping them will help them (of course) and I will get the techniques cemented in my brain too.  Which will help me.  So good stuff all around.

So that was my day.  I have a few other things that have been on my mind, but I don't really have the energy to type all my thoughts out.  It's mostly about body image and things like that.  So nothing to worry about babe! :) 

1 comment:

  1. First let me say I'm sorry for not responding to this last night. I fell asleep at the computer studying somewhere between 11 and 1130. I woke up around one and went and laid down in bed.

    Anyways, It's good to see that Lola was wiped out yesterday. I'm sure that helped a lot with minimizing distractions. Hopefully she will act good for a couple days.

    As I said yesterday, I'm good with you meeting those people to help them with the course. It's nice to know that my wife is so smart that she can tutor people. After all, once I retire, we're living off your pay check and I'm gonna sit at home with my hand down my pants. I'm in no way saying that's what you do so please don't think that. Hell, I probably won't even do that. I will be so used to working that I'll get another job. Anyways, tell your two new boyfriends I said to take it easy on you. The least they could do is switch between you and the other girl! ;)

    So that is all I have. I have TMO, IPE turn in, and dorm final out today. It's gonna be busy, but I hope to talk to you at some point today. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete