Saturday, January 7, 2012

335/365

I found a recipe for Egg McMuffins and this other egg thing.  I asked each kid individualy what on they would like.  And of course they picked opposite ones.  Usually I will only make one meal, but I figured this was close enough that it wouldn't be a big deal.  So here is what our dinner looked like.  
 
That purple drink thing?  That's a strawberry, banana and blueberry smoothie.  I decided to throw some spinach in there too.  I've heard that you can't even notice it.  I like spinach so it wouldn't have been a big deal, but I was afraid the kids would figure it out.  

Judging by the look on his face, he never figured it out.

These last pictures are from Tuesday.  You know the morning I was super mom and got everything done so quickly?  So quickly in fact that I had a chance to curl Kayleigh's hair.  Well I wanted to document this momentous occasion.  So I took a few pictures that I forgot to share with you!

1 comment:

  1. I would totally eat both of those breakfast treats! They look so damn delicious. I can't wait to come home and have some real food made by the greatest woman on earth!

    OMG! I love the picture of Kayleigh by herself and that picture of Spencer... he looks so handsome in it. How did I get so lucky to have to beautiful kids. Oh wait, I know how. I KNOCKED UP THE GREATEST WOMAN ON EARTH!! I really love that picture of Spencer. Where the hell is that boy at all the time? He looks so cute, but I know he is a real pain in the ass.

    Well, I went to the gym. I was going to run, but I decided to play basketball instead. I decided against running a lot because my back has been kicking my ass. So I chose basketball? I think that is worse because of all the cutting and starting and stopping you have to do. It wasn't a good night though. Yeah I won, but I missed a lot of shots. More than usual. Bottom line though, I got some cardio in. So that was the rest of my night.

    I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU HOT MAMA!

    ReplyDelete