Sunday, January 22, 2012

350/365

Today I was depressed.  I know I shouldn't be.  Nate will be home soon.  The kids got a long great.  It was positive double digit temps.  But I sat and cried a lot today.  I should have went and worked out (actually today was a run day).  But I couldn't drag myself out of the house.  Especially with puffy, crying eyes.  I did get some homework done.  And my father in law called to check on us.  I can literally count on one hand how many times they've called us in the past 7 years Nate and I have been married.  So it made me happy to know he was thinking of us.

I made blueberry pancakes for dinner.  This is what Spencer had left...

  Apparently he doesn't like blueberries.  Pair that with Kayleigh not liking spaghetti and I officially think I have weird children.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you were depressed about our fight. I'm just glad it turned out to be us fighting about two different things. Miscommunication if you will. That seems to be what we fight about most. Like I don't understand what you're talking about or I think you're talking about one thing and it turns out that it's something else. I'm still very sorry.

    I'm also sorry that I unmotivated you to workout. I know you love to workout. Hell, I like that you like to workout. It motivates me. I can promise you one thing. When I get back, I'm gonna workout with you as much as I can. And as far as leave goes, if that's everyday, then so be it. Right now I'm just focused on one thing, making tech.

    Well, that last sentence of yours cracked me up. I was thinking the same thing when I was reading your post. Then you said exactly what I was thinking. It was kind of funny to me. Funny how we can be on the same brain wave and yet like our misunderstanding, be on completely different ones.

    Well, I hope you get a good workout in tomorrow. I WILL be home very soon. So we can snuggle on the couch and in bed. I can't wait to hold you again. I will talk to you at normal time tomorrow. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!

    ReplyDelete