Tuesday, January 17, 2012

345/365

I am light headed, dizzy and generally don't feel good tonight, so this is going to be quick. I finally made it to the gym. I ran, not too far. You can check it out of course on dm. I was not motivated. But at least I did something and am trying to work on keeping my mileage up week over week. considering how I feel right now, I wonder if I'm getting sick. It's either that or I didn't get enough sleep last night (i was up because there were work trucks beeping all damn night at the gate) or I didn't eat enough today. I made another new recipe, homemade chicken nuggets.  I've done it before, but this is a different recipe.  It was pretty good.  Here's what they look like...

The kids ate them. So it was a success. I got all my syllabi read and I was going to try to get all my assignments put in my calendar, but I might just go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you get to feeling better. I wonder if you are getting sick if it has to do with being stressed about me almost getting extended and your body relaxing afterward. Probably not. You know your body way better then I do.

    Well, I have my packing list nearly finalized. Is there anything you want me to bring besides myself and the kids jerseys?

    I have to work the weekend before the exercise. No big deal, but it puts a small damper on getting OP the week before. It was crazy today thinking that next week is my last week at work. Soothing because I'm almost home and I can hold you again and play with the kids. I can't wait to hold you all again and give you kisses. So I was thinking. You know how you asked what I wanted to eat the day I got there. Well, I was thinking. It would be a lot easier to just eat out or order food instead of making it. The kids would love it and it would put less stress on us. I don't know where, so the ordering sounds more preferable. What do you think?

    Well, that is all I have. The internet wasn't working earlier and I thought I wouldn't be able to comment on here. Obviously it did start working. Yeah! I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU! 20

    ReplyDelete