Anyway, I got to the gym today. And that could have been a total failure! I got all my stuff and got inside. I realised that I forgot a hair tie. And there was NOTHING that could have substituted. I didn't even have an extra shoe lace (like from the shoes I wore to the gym). So I had to go back outside and tear up the car to find one. I can not lift wieghts with my hair all in my face and staticy. I come back in and start getting dressed. I forgot socks! There was no way in hell I was going to wear my running capri's and the wool socks I had on. So I had to workout sans socks. Then I get out to the wieght room and I forgot my damn gloves!!!! Yep, it was a Monday alright! My workout was good, so that was a plus.
Then the rest of the day I worked on a little homework and I made a decision. I decided that I am going to deactivate my FB account. I have a lot of stuff going on right now. I have school, Nate is coming home, I have a lot of cleaning and straightening, organizing and so much to do . I really need to minimize distractions and focus on what is important right now. And right now FB is a distraction. I get on the computer to do homework and I dink around of facebook. It's a huge time suck and right now I need all the time I can get. I put up a status that told everyone that I am going to take a step back for a while. I figure I'll leave it up until tomorrow night and be done.
This afternoon I took some pictures. I used the tablet. I've been trying to see if I've shown any progress on my back (workout; shape and definition wise). But there is no way to see in the mirror. So I set up the tablet and asked Spencer to push the button to take the picture. For the life of me I couldn't figure out how to put it on self timer. Anyway, he loved it. I know you're DYING to see the pics Nate. And you can compare today's with the picture of my back from October and tell me what you think. So here's the link to the album of "progress pictures" I've done this year. You know the password, it has no numbers and does have Caps. I am not putting them on here because I literally am topless. It's just my back and you can't see anything, but still. No need to offend anyone with my naked back. ;)
Anyway, on with my story. Spencer wanted me to take his picture. So we did a little photo shoot this afternoon. He hammed it up. It was fun. Please excuse the mess on the bed, it was sheet washing day.
| This is my handsome pose |
| Ha Ha look at me |
| I'M |
| FUNNY! |
| SO |
So moving on. After getting Kayleigh off the bus, everything got CRAZY! These Monday/Wednesday classes make afternoons crazy. I get her off the bus. Rush her slow poke butt to get her homework done. All while taking care of laundry and cooking dinner. Which I've decided that I'm just sending the kids over with chicken nuggets, corn dogs, fruit and some carrot and celery sticks. They don't eat what I send, mainly because I'm not there to talk them into it. So they'll at least have something this way. I digress. I send Spencer upstairs to get his jammies on before going upstairs. I literally have 15 minutes before I have to leave. And he yells down to me, "Mom there's poop on the stairs" SHIT! (literally, ha ha ha) I go to the stairs and there's Lola diarahea on the landing. FML. I can't leave it. It's so unlike her. But I think I know why. I dropped some grapes on the floor this morning when I made Kayleigh's lunch and she got some. I'm sure that's what made her sick. So I can' be too mad at a her. So there I am steam cleaning the carpet RIGHT before I have to leave. I did get the kids out the door and myself taken care of and was only 5 minutes late for class. Good thing, the instructor was 10 minutes late! So I suppose I was 5 minutes early ;)
OK on to class. I <3 Accounting. Reading the book is boring as shit. I literally fell asleep reading my chapter this afternoon. But once you get those problems in front of me and I start working the numbers I'm happier than a pig in shit! I was all smiley in class. Then I'd catch myself giggling silently. Mostly because I kept thinking about how much of a nerd I am for being happy and excited in accounting class. After class Mr Crockett (the instructor) said that he can tell I like it. What can I say, it's my thing. Numbers and sorting and organizing and adding and balancing then analyzing. It's my thing. Just like I <3 taxes! What a nerd I am.
I came back and got the kids. Debbie said they were great. And she loved having them. They used their manners. I LOVE that. I am glad that they do the things I've taught them, even if I'm not there. They played upstairs in the kids rooms. Then came down and played Kinect. She said Spencer did surprisingly well. She told him he was doing good and he looked at her and said, "I'm a natural!" LOL. He's too funny. I tried to talk Nate into getting rid of the Wii and getting a Kinect for Christmas, but talked me out of it. But I'm sure the kids will tell him all about it and how much fun they had, and he'll get all soft on me and cave for them ;) Take heed, Nathan Meneses. They will probably try to pressure you. They had tons of fun.
So I finally get home and Kayleigh was a huge help. That girl seriously is a life saver. I took care of cleaning up downstairs and she read a story to Spencer. Which killed two birds with one stone. She got her 20 minutes of reading in and Spencer got his bed time story. I did have to bargain with her and I owe reading her two chapters of Magic Treehouse (after she does her 20 minutes of self reading) tomorrow night. But I'll take it for all the help she was. And that was my day. Long winded and lots of happenings. But a good overall day :)
WOW! I L.O.V.E. the pics! You look so freakin HOT! I can't even say enough about them. You just look so damn good.
ReplyDeleteYou were right. This one was long winded, but I didn't mind one bit. I love reading about your day. Especially when it was a good day. Spencer is too funny. The pictures and what he said to Debbie. That's my boy ;). I'm glad that Kayleigh came around and was a big help for you. I know that means a lot to you. She is such a great helper. Even more so when you bribe her with something she wants.
Going back to the start now. I saved the pictures on here. I saved one from each time period you took them. Not the June ones, but April, July, October and January. I named them according to the pose and then put the month and year behind that so that when you look at them you can see the progression. Of course if there was a pose missing it's not going to be in there. I know I can see a big change in each of the time periods. Babe you looks so damn hot. All that hard work has definitely paid off. I'm so proud of you!
I really don't have much else to say besides you look AMAZING! I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU!
Little jealous here, Devi! ;) Sounds like you look amazing! Keep up the hard work!
ReplyDelete