Thursday, January 5, 2012

333/365

I'm in a crabby ass mood and am thinking about eating all the doughnuts sitting on the counter that I bought for the kids breakfast in the morning.  So I am only going to tell you about my picture then go park my ass on the couch and watch Grey's Anatomy with a bottle of Jack in my hand.  Just kidding, I don't have anything to mix it with or I possibly would have 10 1 drink.  We went to Target to check out the 90% off Christmas stuff.  I got a couple of strands of lights and enough wrapping paper to last until we leave here. But the ultimate find was a Lightning McQueen scooter for $20.  Spencer does already have a scooter, but it's a "baby" scooter.  It has 3 wheels and Spencer hates that its not like all the other kids.  So I picked this one up.  It was such a steal I couldn't resist.  I'm planning on giving it to him for his birthday.  So all we have to do is find a big boy bike and we can be done birthday shopping for him! YAY ME!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that you found him a big boy scooter. I know he's going to be super excited when he gets it for his birthday.

    Well, I've been in a crabby mood too thanks to finance. I'm super tired of getting f'd over by finance. They can't do their jobs and they don't know how to do anything. I sent you an email about all that earlier today so I'm not going over that again. I also feel sick to my stomach. I don't know what's going on with me either. I know my apetite has dropped. It's seems like I'm full all day. I eat breakfast and at lunch I still feel full from breakfast. I eat a little bit of lunch and at dinner, I still feel full from lunch. What do I do? Do I skip lunch? I know I need the nutrien, but when I don't feel like eating, do I still eat?

    Anyways, I'm tired and going to bed. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete