Thursday, January 19, 2012

347/365

Today was much the same.  Workout, homework, deal with kids, activities, dinner, clean, bed.  So that's about it.  It wasn't bad.  It wasn't good.  It just was another COLD day.  I have realized that my stress diet is back.  I've been really good about not weighing myself multiple times a day.  Heck I've even been going a week in between weigh ins.  So when I got on the scale and saw this...

I was surprised.  I haven't been working out as much.  I haven't been feeling it.  I've been stressed and grumpy.  I can't say I'm very happy about it either.  Yes, I am the only woman in the world who complains about losing weight.  But I'm sure I didn't lose any fat, it was probably a pound of muscle I lost.  Which is something I do not want.  And I don't want to be too skinny.  It can happen, and I might be starting to get borderline right now.  I mean I'll never lose my hips and ass and other "problem areas", so I'll never be a zero or two (which I'm OK with)  But I really don't want to get much smaller than I am.  I wouldn't mind losing 5 pounds of fat and putting on 5 pounds of muscle.  That would be ok.  But I really don't want to go below 125.  So I guess I'll just EAT a TON tonight! :)  Then tomorrow I'll be bitching because I gained 10 pounds :)

I took this picture of Kayleigh this morning...

because I thought she looked pretty. How did I get such a beautiful daughter?

1 comment:

  1. My gosh we have a beautiful daughter! I absolutely love that picture. By far that has to be my favorite picture of her. How did we get such a beautiful little girl. We must be lucky.

    I know you don't want to lose weight... well too much weight. But at the same time you should be proud of yourself. I know I am. I'm proud you have found the motivation to stay in the gym. I wish that I could take an hour out of morning to go to the gym. We have been forced to go to the gym, but I'm worn out most days. We work 10 hours a day and 98% of the days I've been on my feet all day. It sucks to be this tired. I don't know how I have found motivation to go the times I have gone. But now I'm focused on TSgt and the gym has fallen wayside. I just want TSgt way more than I want to go to the gym. After I test this year I'll focus on working out. I'm not trying to make excuses for not going to the gym. I know you think I have all this time here to workout. But if you were here seeing when I get in from work, you would see why I don't go to the gym as often as I need to. On the weekends; after I let you go, I should go to the gym. However, I use that time to relax and then recently, study. Well, my day was really uneventful. I spent most of the day training on the Bobcat. After that it was doing TBA for the people I trained. Then we had a bag drag and that took up the rest of the day.

    Well, I hope your day goes better tomorrow. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU HOT MAMA!

    ReplyDelete