Today was good. We went to the Arctic Oasis so I could get a workout in. Amber and the kids were there. Kayleigh had a minor meltdown about missing her daddy and Spencer was sad because Caden didn't want to play cars with him, but other than that everything was fine. Which was good.
After my workout we went to BK and brought it home to watch the Rose Bowl. I haven't had fast food in forever and have been craving french fries for a while. Well Burger King changed how they make their fries. And I am not a fan. So I guess I'm not having BK for a while. Oh and I got a Vegi Burger (my usual). I ended up taking off all the toppings and putting on my own. I HATE iceburg lettuce, so I added spinach and a ton of onions and it was MUCH better that way. We watched the game. It was a great game! I only wish Nate was here to watch with us he would have LOVED it!!! Too bad he was stuck at work. And now I'm about to start getting the kids ready for bed. School starts again tomorrow! Back to reality.
 |
| TOUCHDOWN...again! |
 |
| Lola patiently waiting for her to drop a Cheerio |
I'm glad you had a good day. Two in a row at that. I'm not saying anything bad. I'm just glad you have been able to get a break... sort of.
ReplyDeleteWell, I too had a good day, especially after Oregon won. It was a great game! Back and forth the entire time. Well, I don't know about the first half, but the second half didn't seem much different. The largest lead of the entire game was 7 points. Well, that's according to the sports casters. Oregon did really well coming out of the gate the second half, but the seesaw game had me on edge the whole time. Luckily Wisconsin's QB didn't spike the ball in time to stop the clock. OREGON WINS!!!!!!! Anyhow, I had a job in Alpha site this afternoon. CE was supposed to plow the entire site. Well, it looked just like Delta did when we came back to work after the snow. One tiny lane plowed down the center of the road. Not only that, but the direction the plowed pushed all that snow and ice toward the buildings! I realize they have no idea what is out there, but common sense tells you not to plow snow toward a building. So anyways, most of my job wasn't able to get done because of that. Half of the half I could do got canexed due to us going into road condition amber. That meant that Stalnik couldn't drive the f/l because here it's SrA and up on the amber list. So we got what we could and made our way back. The End.
Well, I hope you have yet another good day tomorrow. I will talk with you in the morning one hour later than usual. I LOVE YOU!!