Saturday, January 21, 2012

349/365

Today was good.  Went and worked out.  Had another movie night with the kiddos.  It was cold again so I didn't get to get outside.  Neither did the kiddos. I did however get to talk to Nate a lot more today.  We IM'd after my workout while we were still at the AO.  And then we Skyped.  I got all my homework for the week done.  So now I'm going to focus tomorrow on getting a head start on next weeks work.  That way I can get the next weeks work done and not have to do too much during Nate's first week home.  I am still feeling overwhelmed with this whole school thing (again).  Hopefully I'll get into the swing of things soon and it will all be gravy!

I took a few pictures today.  I played with the white balance.  The first one is more true to how the colors look with the naked eye and the second WB warmed the colors up a bit.  So there will be two of each.

I bought these oranges yesterday called "pink navels".  I was curious if they would actually be pink inside.  So here's a picture of what the inside looks like...













They weren't pink exactly.  As Kayleigh put it "they're pinky orangey".  But they tasted good.  And Spencer liked them.  And he HATES oranges because they are "mooshey" in his mouth.


Then the kiddos asked me to take a picture of them eating.  So I induldged them.








Other than that our day was pretty uneventful.  So I'll end this.  Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. While the first picture looks dull and like you said, it's more realistic. The second picture really does brighten up the colors. I like it better. I also like the pictures of the kids eating. Spencer looks really cute. And Kayleigh, well the first picture she looks like she didn't know what she was biting into and the second looks like she is watching tv. I'm glad that you had a good day. It's just too bad that I couldn't add to it.

    I realize I'm not as detail oriented as you are. I don't know why. I know it's been a problem before and it will always be the problem. Trust me I have been trying to do better. I obviously need more work. I wish I could say be patient, but when does it stop. When will you stop being patient. I know I feel like crap about it. I can say I'm sorry a million times, but it doesn't change who I am. I just focus on the time together instead of what is being worn or things like that. I remember the good times we had. In my mind I need to remember everything that was said or what clothes were worn. I'm sorry I'm not everything you want. I'm sorry I let you down and make you feel like what you do for me isn't appreciated. I do appreciate it. I know you go outside of your comfort level to put a smile on my face. I thank you sincerely for that. I know I don't step outside of my comfort level nearly enough for you. Maybe that is something I can work on.

    Well, I suppose that is all I have. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete