It was bitterly cold again today! The low last night was around -20* and we're looking at around -25* tonight. It never got above zero today. Yes, I understand that people in the Interior go months without being above zero, but my friend Rebeckah says that -15* here seems much colder than -40* there! So I'm going with that. The kids and I stayed home. Scratch that, we did go to get doughnuts this morning. I can't wait until Nate is home so I can just send him! I can send him in the morning for doughnuts and at night for more wine!!! Yes, that's pretty much all I think about these days food and booze. Oh and sex. But I digress.
The kids watched movies. I finished my reading for my Accounting class. I did all my assignments, except my resume, for technical writing and my computer class doesn't have any assignments posted. Technically the semester doesn't start until tomorrow. So I have until next Sunday to complete all this. I'm hoping to stay ahead so I can spend Nate's first few days at home not worrying about homework. I guess we'll see how that goes. I cleaned the house, baked some bread and did laundry. And that was about my day. Oh and I thought about opening Nate's bottle of tequila. But I didn't. But I REALLY wanted to ;)
Since we didn't do anything, I just took this snapshot of myself real quick with the phone.
I forgot how much I love black and whites!
I know you like your black and white photos, but I don't really like them that much. At least not when the picture is of you. It's because I can't see the blue in your eyes. I think that's why I love staring at them. I know it's weird and creepy, but I just love looking in your eyes. If you didn't have beautiful eyes I wouldn't want to look at them all the time.
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm glad you fought through the urge to open my Patron. I would be sad... not like you couldn't just go buy another bottle and it's not like I would ever know the difference. I can't wait to come home so that I can do all the small things you need me to. They may be small, but I know you love it when I do things for you.
Well, my studying is going good. I have a couple more hours left so I better get back to it. I will talk with you in the morning 0530/1130. I LOVE YOU!