Sunday, January 1, 2012

329/365

Today was all about easy!  We didn't do much.  The kids didn't get up until 10!  I was up at 830 and I made them pancakes and bacon for breakfast.  Then we hung out, watched movies.  Talisa, Jeremiah and Stacey came over and hung out.  I'm in such a better place now that the holidays are over.  I was able to have a good conversation with Stacey.  And it felt like she was my friend.  Not like she was using me for something.  I haven't felt that in a while from her.  We solidified plans for Nate and my anniversary.  I need to start putting all that together.  The kids and I played Just Dance 3, so I got a small workout in.  Then i did a TON of laundry! And we had Lucky Charms for dinner.  See, easy!  The kids were happy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna be honest here. I have been studying so much for this next test that I forgot to comment on here. So here I am at 11.

    I'm glad you had an easy day. You have been needing one of those for a while now. So I'm glad you got one in. I'm also glad to hear that you felt like Stacy was a friend again instead of someone that is using you. I know it must have sucked for you. I say that only because I have heard you complain about it in the past and I've watched you get really about set at her. So I'm glad to hear you two are doing okay again.

    Well, like I said. I've been studying my ass off to make TSgt. I need this. Hell, we both need this. Well, the rest of my day went okay. I got a good run in at the gym. I did pushups and situps timed. 45 pushups and 55 situps, but I didn't time my run. I wasn't too worried about it. When it comes time to test I'll be pushing myself anyways. So that was my day.

    I hope you have a good day tomorrow. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete