Today I read, read, read! I have so much reading this week. There's 150 pages for my computer class, 75 pages for my Technical Writing class and over 100 pages for Accounting! Then I have a test and a bunch of assignments. It's pretty crazy. I'm glad I decided against taking five classes. I'm so overwhelmed and stressed. And exhagusted. I stayed up WAY too late talking to Nate last night. I think today we're only going to talk for a few minutes. I need to get some rest. And he's SUPER busy today too. The movers came and packed up his stuff. Then he has to get his dorm room cleaned and then move into billeting! :) That means we're getting even closer! I can't wait for this tour to be over. But these last few weeks have DRUG by! I want the next few days to speed up, but I know they won't.
I ran today too! I AM NOT going to let my super hectic schedule deter me from all my fitness goals. I will run that half marathon in June. And I will train for it. I will train well. I will keep my mileage up until I start training in April. And I will keep lifting heavy, just the way I like it, until its time to get serious about running! I WILL DO IT! There is no excuse. Today I changed up my intervals. I did 4:1 intervals instead of my usual 3:1 intervals. And it was a challenge. I really wanted to quit after 20 minutes. But I held in there for the last two and got it done. I think the challenge is what I need. So I think next week I will do the same sort of schedule. Tuesday 3:1, Thursday 4:1 and Sunday 3:1 long run. I guess we'll see how it goes.
I made these tuna melts. Well I made the kids my regular TONS of mayo, mustard and relish (the only way I used to be able to eat tuna) and I made the recipe for myself. It was really good. Instead of the bread, I put it on the Fold It's flatbread. It turned out good. It was quick. And healthy. And most importantly the kids ate it!!! Here's what they look like. Not as pretty as the website, but hey I was in a hurry. No gourmet food here lately!
Tomorrow Kayleigh has a dentist appointment at 7:30, so it's an early bedtime night for us!
Wow, that is a lot of reading! I'm glad I'm not taking that class. You know I don't like to read. It's been a struggle reading the PDG as much as I have. But I'm really proud of you. You have so much will power when it comes to all that reading. I too am glad that you didn't take five classes. I don't know if you would have been able to do it. Hopefully, that doesn't mess up your schedule for graduating before we leave there.
ReplyDeleteDo stay motivated to work out. I know your schedule is hectic and I realize that you might want to quit just to stay caught up or ahead. But please keep it up.
Anyway, today was kind of hectic for me. The movers came and were in and out in 15 minutes. That was really nice because that gave me the chance to turn in IPE before they closed for lunch. Then I went and ate. I came back and cleaned and went to find the dorm manager. That was kind of nerve racking. He wasn't around so one of the other dorm managers had to do the inspection. No problems though. Everything went well afterward. So here I am in Turumi living life as good as I can without you by my side.
Well, that is all. I will talk to you on the same workday schedule in the morning. I LOVE YOU!