Then she asked if she could use my camera to take a picture of me. I set it all up and then she took the pic.
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
339/365
Today started out good. But it ended so bad that I'm not writing anything because I seriously can't handle this shit anymore. So here are my pictures. I took them because not too long before Kayleigh was rude and had a HUGE attitude because I made her come inside. She said that I NEVER let her play outside. I caled her on her bullshit and she straightened up. They played nice the rest of the night. I love it when they get along.

Then she asked if she could use my camera to take a picture of me. I set it all up and then she took the pic.
Then she asked if she could use my camera to take a picture of me. I set it all up and then she took the pic.
Labels:
365 day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well... what to say? You know how my day went. Pretty much the same as yours. I'm glad that Kayleigh straightened up for you and that they play well together the rest of the day. I love the picture Kayleigh took of you. You look really beautiful in it; as you always do.
ReplyDeleteSo I guess I'll share with you what happened after I got to work. That piece of shit was there and I made damn sure to avoid him. All the way up until he walked in the office while Sgt Turner and I were talking. I had previously told Sgt Turner that I needed to stay away from him because if he so much as speaks to me I was going to break his jaw. So anyways, we talking and deuce walks in. He looks straight at me and said thanks for making me late today. I swung as hard as I could at him and Sgt Turner jumped in front of my arm and caught it. He told Keller to get the fuck out and then he closed and locked the door. He sat down and looked at me with the dear in the headlights look and said he thought that I was just being over dramatic, but when he said that your face turned red and your fist clinched. That's when I knew I had to move right then and there. He was like holy shit Meneses. Do we need to send you to another shop for the rest of the time you're here? I said, yes, that would probably be the best thing for that piece of shit out there. This was about 1530. 15 minutes later I walk out of the office and Sgt Turner tells me to go home. I looked at him straight in the eye and told him I need some time away from here. I need a couple days off. He said he would will let Burris know and get back with you.
So without even thinking about what I was doing; you almost got your wish. So that was the rest of my day. I will talk with you in the morning. Please hang in there!
I LOVE YOU!