| Kayleigh's got the hair, purse and heels and Spencer added the football :) |
My day started off pretty typical. Take the kids to school, gym, pick up Spencer, talk to Nate, work on homework, start working on our taxes, get kids from the bus.
I picked up Jeremiah and Talisa because Stacey had a Dr's appointment this afternoon. No problem, she assured me she'd be home by 430. Cool. Well she gets here at 440, no biggie. I still have 5 minutes to get everything ready. Well, turns out that she came back to just grab a bag because the doctors are admitting her to the hospital for God knows how long. She understood that that put me in a bit of a crunch. So Chris was going to come home and watch the kids. Well I didn't get to leave the house until 520! Chris was still not home, so Stacey took the kids until he could get home then he would watch them and she would go to the hospital.
I cried the entire way to school. I am so stressed out. I kept thinking FUCK Karma!!! Karma is BS. I'm a good person. I do good things. I help people. I'm generally nice. And I try to be positive (I fail at that a lot because I am not naturally a positive person, but I TRY). And this is what happens. Where is the good shit that is supposed to happen to me? Did I use it to get Nate on that Red Flag TDY or to get him to come home on time instead of having to testify for that trial? I get those things and this is what I get? This shit is killing me. I have to keep telling myself 3 more weeks. I am going to have to find another solution for this child care problem. And I am not happy about it. On top of it all I didn't get a chance to eat dinner. My night sucked.
*Bonus* I do comprehend all the material we went over tonight in class. <----- See there I am trying to be positive! :)
Holy shit. I didn't know why you were so upset earlier, but now I do. I am so sorry. I know there is nothing for me to be sorry about and that there is nothing I can do to help, but I feel so bad for you. I hope you didn't use up the good karma. I'm still here and shit can still go wrong. I'll use mine up to get me back home since you seem to be low.
ReplyDeleteI like the kids bears. It's funny that Kayleigh chose that stuff. Well, thinking about it, maybe it's just right. That makes me think. Is she in that stage where she likes to dress up dolls and her brother? Someone needs to help Spencer if she is. That also opens up a new door of gifts for her.
Well I mentioned that I was on a forklift all day. That was true. I didn't want to get into the details of the job while texting. Anyways, we had to re-warehouse one of the most horrible buildings I've ever been in. And that beats the building at Lakenheath. The big warehouse looking one. Do you remember the one I'm talking about? It had those crashed 15's in it. Yup, these buildings beat that one as far as shitiness goes. So it was a five person job and I got to drive F/L all day. It was really nice though. And apparently, I kicked ass at it too. The other f/l driver was just turning cans around to face the right direction and I was bringing them in the building and stacking them. He never got more than two cans ahead of me. It was pretty cool to me at least.
Well, I'll let you get on with your day. Hopefully it's a better one. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH SEXY LADY!