Wednesday, February 1, 2012

360/365

I didn't work out again today!  OOPS.  Well I did try.  I dropped Spencer off at school and headed to the gym.  When I got there there was a sign a dry erase board outside the  weight room saying that the weight room was closed.  I'm still fighting this cold, so cardio was out of the question for me today.  So, I turned around and walked out.  At first I was pissed.  I thought, WTH they don't tell anyone?  Then I realized they probably posted it on facebook.  But I don't have a fb account anymore!  I think that was the first time I felt out of the loop without fb.  It truly can be a great source of information.  Anyway, I took the weight room being closed as a sign for me to just go home and do my homework.  And I'm thankful I did because I spent most of the day on it!!!

I have some FABULOUS news!  I went to class tonight.  And Mr. Crockett has some business down in Juneau to take care of on Monday.  Which means that there will be NO CLASS!  And he is pushing the due date of our test back!  The class is still going to meet and all the students are going to go over our test together.  So I will go to class, but I can bring my dinner and eat AND I doubt it will take more than two hours! :)  On top of all that we have no homework due next Wednesday!  I told Mr Crockett that he made my week!!!!!  So I have a huge load of stress of my shoulders.  I can take my time with my accounting work and really focus on getting my other classes done tomorrow.  Then I can work ahead this weekend and the get back to accounting on Monday.  Then I'll be ahead and I can spend a little extra time with Nate in a few days!!!!  Oh and that will give me some time to clean the house a little better.  It's a disaster.  But I will try my best to get it clean.  Maybe not spotless, but better than it was going to be. 

Speaking of spending time with Nate, we are getting so close!  If you remember, Peter (our household elf) made a paper chain with the amount of chains as days until Nate was supposed to get home (+1 to trick the kids, shhhhh).  Anyway, it's so short now.  I had to take a picture tonight of Kayleigh ripping off another chain, making it that much shorter!!!!

























Oh and for the record here is how long it is now!!!

So so soon, our family will be complete again!  And I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I don't remember what you said except that last part. We are so close. That chain is really short and I know the kids are excited. Hell, the both of us are why shouldn't they? I'm really looking forward to holding them again and giving them both a big hug and kiss. Then I'll turn my attention to you ;)!

    Anyways, today was a big fat failure for studying. I think my brain has all the info it can hold right now. I need to work on expanding that. My head hurts from reading and looking at the computer and trying to focus on the task at hand. Tomorrow it will all be over with for another year. Besides me being excited to come home, I'm excited to make tech. I know I will. It's my time to move on and lead JNCO's instead of Airmen. I've worked really hard on it this year. But just in case, if I don't make it :(, there is always next year when I will make. BUT I WILL MAKE TECH THIS YEAR DAMN IT!

    It's off to bed to get a good nights sleep before the big day. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete