To start our week off right, I made peanut butter baked oatmeal. Because what could be better to start off you week than oatmeal with 60% Cocoa dark chocolate? But I did something different this time. I wanted to make serving sizes because I will eat the entire pan. That stuff is so good. So I put it into ramekins. Except once I got the first two filled, I realized that we used the other two for Reindeer Food on Christmas Eve. And they got lost in the snow! So, I had to come up with something small, that I could put in the oven. And I decided on the silicone cupcake wrappers. It worked amazingly! I can't believe I never thought of it before! The kids didn't even want the personal sized ramekins, they wanted my cupcakes! They're portable and easy to eat too! I am totally doing them like this every time now!
I have a ton of stuff to do tonight, including shaving my legs, so I am going to cut this short!
GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment