It was BEAUTIFUL today! The sun was shining. It was warmer. It was really nice out today. But I didn't go out. BOO! I'm still trying to fight off this cold! I did tell the kids that *if* the plow came, we could go sledding. The snow is so deep that my car can't get out of the driveway. One of the neighbors had to be towed out of their driveway this morning, by another neighbor. And everyone who doesn't have a lifted truck got stuck in the cul de sac at least once in the past two days. So I wasn't going anywhere until the plow came. It finally came, around 5! While it is staying light a bit later, its not that much later. We weren't going anywhere.
The kids played outside. Then they played inside. We played Life. And they played their little imaginary games that they play. Where Spencer is a puppy and Kayleigh is the owner. It's funny.
I took these pictures today...

Icicles won't form on the house. However, the sun was out today and they started forming on the snow that is about to fall off our roof!
And here is another picture of the table....
It looked like this a few weeks ago.....
You can see how far the "glacier" has moved!
Finally the plow comes. Holy cow. How much do they have to plow before they get to you? I'm sure they have been busy getting the main roads cleared and keeping them cleared. Anyways, sorry you weren't able to go anywhere again. I know how much that sucks for you seeing as how you like to be on the move constantly.
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of snow. What's that a good 12 extra inches on the table? And the table glacier has moved pretty far. Seems like all you would have to do is sneeze on it and it would fall right off. Probably a good learning tool for the kids to see how avalanches work. I don't know. Just throwing ideas out there.
Well, tonight's going away was okay. A lot of people showed up. I was actually amazed at how many of them knew me. There was some people who just got there and knew who I was. That amazed me. In a good way of course. I wasn't a dick or anything. They asked me to make a speech and all I said was nice working with you all and peace.
I went to a bar right across the road with Sondy and a couple other guys from work like TSgt Turner and had one last drink with them. Then I escorted Sondy and Burke (one of the new guys) home. I have a date with Sondy at 0800 for the super bowl and then we are going to Sawadee's for lunch at 1230. I really like Sondy. He says hi by the way and he misses you all. Especially Spencer since he gave him a high five in the shoppette at Eilson before we went fishing. Because Spencer told him everything his Daddy was taking him to do. It was funny hearing that one again.
Anyways, that was my night. I hope yours went well. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU!
One last thing. Thank you for talking with me about Kendra. I really needed you to talk with me about it. I was really sad and you helped me through it. So thank you again. I LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete