Saturday, February 25, 2012
Our Anniversary!
So tomorrow is our anniversary. I have a great day and night planned. We're going up to Alyeska ( a ski resort here) and snowboarding. Then having a great dinner and staying the night. Then we're going to go on a little snowshoeing trek in the morning and head home. Here lies the problem. We are now under a blizzard warning. This crap only happens to me! I guess, we're still going to head up there. Worst case scenario, the weather's so bad we can't even drive there. Hopefully we can at least get up there, even if it means we have to just hang out in the hotel and play in the pool and just have dinner. But I hope we can at least have a few hours of decent weather so we can board a little bit. I guess we'll see.
Labels:
Dates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment