Sunday, February 5, 2012

364/365

One year ago today was zero day.  The day we dropped Nate off at the airport.  I can't believe this year is almost done!  I am so excited I can hardly contain myself!!!!!!!  Tomorrow, Nate will get on a plane and start the almost 24 hour journey home!  In less than 42 hours we will all be in each others arms again!

Today was busy, busy.  I went to the AO and ran.  It was my first run since last Sunday's disaster!  I am feeling so much better.  I only did three miles, but it's better than nothing.  And it's definitely better than the two I squeezed out last week!  I even ran them fast.  I managed to average a sub-nine pace.  And that's after not running for a week!  And I didn't even start coughing until after my run was done!!  WOO HOO!

We also went to the commissary to pick up a few things.  And I cleaned the house.  And did more homework.  I screwed up this week and put off an assignment, thinking it was supposed to be a quick email.  However, it was supposed to be much longer and was much more involved than I expected.  It was my idea for my feasibility paper.  I was going to do "Is it feasible to open a Victoria's Secret in Anchorage."  But after reading all the questions I was supposed to answer, I realized I had no idea where to even start.  So out of desperation, I fell back on my other idea; "Is it feasible to put all Anchorage School District lunch accounts online?"  I did come up with some good stuff rather quickly.  So I am hoping that this project won't be too difficult.  Quite frankly, it terrifies me.  All of the elements of the project are worth almost half my grade.  Anyway, I got everything for this week turned in and I am half way done with next weeks work.  So hopefully I can take a couple of days off without screwing myself!

I taught Kayleigh a little bit of her guitar today.






She seems to be understanding it.

The kids did some art too...

It was a good day all in all.  And another day closer to the end!  Just two more sleeps!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Really happy for you both. Chico will be late coming home since he unfortunately is a procrastinator... Enjoy your time together and congrats on the 365 blog! Lots of love

    ReplyDelete