Friday, February 3, 2012

362/365

It snowed today.  And it snowed and snowed some more.  It still hasn't stopped!

I went to the gym today.  But I did absolutely no cardio.  I thought I was fighting off this cold, but it's back.  And worse.  But at least my cough now is productive.  I hope it's gone before Nate comes home.  I'd hate to be coughing in his face!

The roads were HORRIBLE today.  You'd think, this being Alaska that they'd have a budget to plow.  But I didn't see a plow all day!  Ridiculous.

When I walked out to go get Kayleigh from the bus stop, this is what I was greeted with...

And yes, I shoveled that yesterday!  So that is a days' worth of snow.

This picture does it no justice, but this is how deep it was when I stepped it in!

It even came all the way up to the ledge of the back door.  And that was AFTER I already shoveled once today!

But then I cleared the walkway and took a picture of how deep it is compared to the kiddos!  It's definitely taller than Spencer and about the same height as Kayleigh!

Notice Spencer's purple gloves?  He forgot his mittens at school.  All I had was Kayleigh's gloves from last year.  So I told him he had to wear them if he wanted to go out.  I think  I'm going to have to go and buy him another spare set of mittens!  I don't know where all the other pairs we had ran off too, but his fingers didn't even go into the fingers of the gloves.  They were HUGE!!!!  Maybe, we'll go to Army/Navy tomorrow.  I need a new hat anyway, since I lost my favorite one!!!

1 comment:

  1. You lost your favorite hat? The Fox one? If so, that is sad cause you look really hot in that hat. It really brings out those beautiful blue eyes of yours. Anyways, you were right about the snow thing today. I that there was a lot of snow last year, but that is crazy! It being taller than Spencer! It went up to his thigh last year. You all have had a crazy winter there.

    Well, my day went like another day. Didn't really do anything. I did workout today for TWO hours. At first I was only going to do 30 minutes on the bike, but it felt good so I kept going for another 30 minutes. After that, I didn't feel like I had gotten a good workout in so I jumped on the elliptical. Again only planned on going for 30 minutes, but that also turned into an hour because it felt so good. So a good workout and that was my day.

    I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete