Thursday, December 1, 2011

298/365

I'm in a pissy mood today.  No reason just pissy.  So I'll keep it short. 

Peter, our friendly family elf came today.  The kids were so excited when they saw him.  First they jumped up and down...

Then they jumped into each others arms and hugged...
notice Kayleigh's awesome legwarmers again!!!

Then I had to yell and scream to stop staring at the creepy elf and get in here and eat your breakfast.  Peter is a blessing and a curse.  He does help the kids behave for a bit.  When they act up all I have to do is remind them that Peter is here, watching.  Spencer even took a nap today!  He did yell and scream at me once, but once I marched him over to Peter and told Peter how he was acting, Spencer apologized, hugged me and RAN upstairs.  It's almost like having another parent around.  The curse part is I have to find shit to do with him every night for the next 24 nights and I have to REMEMBER to do it.  That will be the hardest part, remembering.  I can't remember shit lately!  Anyway, I was going to have him dye the milk green tonight.  But guess what I was in such a pissy mood that I didn't think I should be out in public.  So no milk!  Well we have a little, but if worse comes to worse the kids can have egg nog in their cereal.  They need the calories anyway!  So here is a picture of that pain in my ass....

And here is where he was this morning.  I'm going to TRY to take a picture everyday to see what he did, that way HOPEFULLY I don't repeat too much again next year!  We'll see!


No comments:

Post a Comment