Thursday, December 29, 2011

326/365

Kayleigh was sick and puking all day.  So we didn't do anything.  It sucks because I had plans too!  We were going to to bowling with Amber and the kids and them meet up with Rebeckah.  And I was supposed to get a long run in today.  But instead we had a "Man, Woman, Wild" Marathon on the couch.  Talk about an unproductive day. She had a couple of snacks late this afternoon and has kept dinner down, so far.  i am hopeful that tomorrow will be normal!  I did take these really cute (in a sad pathetic way) pictures of her.




1 comment:

  1. Well, not only did we have a fire alarm go off this morning. While I was playing words with friends, there was a comm drop out from Koreans digging the fiber optics lines. They cut power to half the base. Stand-by guys had to go in for whatever reason they had to go in for... oh yeah, the IDS buildings. They had to watch them. So, since the gym has a generator, Eaton and I went and worked out. Legs, abs, and cardio. I didn't run fast because I was already hurting, but I did run. As I ran I picked my pace up slowly, but steadily and ended nicely. I didn't time myself either, but I ran for roughly 21 minutes. The run actually help loosen my leg muscles up. Anyways, I say all this to let you know what happened and why I suddenly stop playing. I'm sorry baby.

    Kayleigh looked, well like you described, pathetic. However, I did save the picture of her eating whatever that is. I just thought it was cute and she didn't look as pathetic in it. She is so pretty, just like her Mommy. Anyways, I'm sorry you didn't get to go bowling with Amber. I know you need some adult/girl time. And you said that you were going to hang out with Rebekah? Like Becka? I just found it interesting is all. Well, now you know the rest of my day. Things I left out; I ate right before I gymed up (bad idea), I watched a movie, and now I'm about to get in the shower and go to bed.

    I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH HOT MAMA!!

    ReplyDelete