Wednesday, December 7, 2011

304/365

I forgot to move Peter last night!  Thank God I remembered before the kids got up and BOLTED down stairs and moved his real quick.  So today wasn't too creative!  He sat on top of the TV.  BORING!  Oh well, I think once it snows again a little more, he'll bring their snow block maker and snowball maker.


I think Spencer is getting sick!  The nieghbor has the flu.  Monday night, he was up coughing until 1.  Then he slept until 10 on Tuesday.  He hasn't been eating much.  This morning he told me his tummy hurt and he couldn't go to school.  After he ate he said he was better and asked me to take him!  But then we came home later and ate lunch and he said he was tired.  So I told him to go up and lay in Kayleigh's bed (he wet his bed last night and his sheets were still washing).  He PASSED OUT!  


Then when I woke him up, he came down and laid around some more.


Isn't he sweet.  He isn't a lazy lay around kinda kid.  That's what makes me think he's coming down with something.  


I kicked ass at the gym.  I lifted and ran my mile.  I did my mile in 8:20!!!!  Woo fucking Hoo!  That is awesome for me the non runner.


The rest of the day SUCKED!!!  We owe the AF money because they paid Nate too much on a travel voucher and we didn't catch it.  Well, they don't even know what they fuck they are doing, how the hell am I supposed to know.  When I did all the calculations we were paid right.  I looked up per diem, etc.  But some how they still over paid them.  When he took the stuff to finance for them to figure out the idiot lady there didn't know what the hell was wrong either, she was coming up with all sorts of numbers that we owed.  It's such a cluster fuck and no one knows what the hell they are doing.  It's disgusting!  It's been FIVE fucking months.  If they caught it a few weeks after the travel voucher had been filed, it would be one thing.  But it's five months later.  So that money has to come out of OUR savings.  I HATE taking money out of savings. It makes me physically ill.  I'm such a miser! It's so irritating.  If Nate fucked up his job that much people would be DEAD!!  I can't imagine what we would do if we didn't have savings, like so many don't.  Yeah you can pay it back over x amount of paychecks, but if you don't have enough money to save anything how the hell are you going to live off LESS?  All because someone can't do their damn job!!!!  Anyway, I'm still mad.  So I better go before I go off anymore.  

I think it's going to be an early bed night.  Maybe I'm coming down with something too, Idon'tgiveafuckitis.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you thought to move Peter. Good catch on your part. And since we already talked about the whole finance BS, I won't bother with that. So what does that leave me to talk about... Pure little guy. He looks awful. I wish I was there to cuddle/nap with him. It makes me feel bad for him and for you because I can't do anything to help. I'm sure Kayleigh will get sick soon as well, which will suck even more. I can't stand seeing them sick. It breaks my heart. Like I didn't do something to keep them from getting sick. I know I have no control over that, but that's still how I feel.

    The rest of my day went okay. Burris is an idiot and wants his NCO's to work for NO reason at all. Everyone was pissed about it, but what's done is done. Well, I have nothing more to talk about. I got a game tonight and it's freakin' cold outside. That's all. I will let you go now. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete