Peter was found reading to Spencer's Daddy bear this morning! I had to clean Daddy Bear because he smelled a little like pee from yesterdays bed wetting incident. So I cleaned him and left him in the laundry room and this is what I came down to this morning. What a great Daddy Bear, taking Peter in as his own!!!
Kayleigh wore this outfit today!
Apparentlyno matter if it's three different shades of pink, if it's pink it matches. She was so happy that she got to wear all that pink!

I got another Christmas gift in the mail today! It's the boots! I knew about them because Nate spilled the beans the other day. He was having trouble ordering them. They kept canceling his order and he got really upset while we were Skyping. Anyway they came when we were Skyping today and he told me to open them. Well I did. I LOVED how they looked, but when I put them on I wasn't convinced. I mean they're nice. But I kept thinking there is $200 on your feet that you don't NEED and we owe the stupid AF money (their fault not ours, they overpaid Nate his travel voucher and are just now figuring it out). These boots would go a long way in paying them back. I hate it! I hate it! I hate it! I mean we have enough money to pay them. It's not that big of a deal, but they shouldn't have gotten it wrong in the first place. Taking money out of savings makes me ill. I REALLY don't like to, unless I have to. And I really shouldn't have to! Anyway, I wore the boots today. And I LOVE the way they looks! I LOVE THEM!!! However, I've noticed that the outside of my left foot is getting tingly. DAMN. It's because my stupid left foot is a half size bigger than my right and I think it's a little wider. My right foot fits just fine. DAMN.
Kayleigh was an ass today. She got in trouble at school for tipping her chair back and tried to hide it from me. She also started bitching about having to go to ballet and how she doesn't want to. So she didn't go. But she did have to write sentences about what she did wrong today and she wasn't allowed to play outside because she chose to not go to ballet. No TV either. Being a parent is so hard. She also told me that she did care if she got an N in spelling this week. I understand that it's hard to be motivated right now, but sheesh. She's SEVEN! Should it really be like that? And I'm upset because no ballet= no treadmill. I didn't go to the AO this morning because I went to UAA and filed my GI Bill paperwork. Damn. It's so frustrating! Oh well...
I LOVE the idea with the Daddy bear and Peter! It is so damn cute. And Kayleigh, wow that's a lot of pink! She is all girl! There's no doubt about that. My only worry won't happen for a while, but it's how short will the dresses get? Will they turn into something that barely covers her ass? GROSS to even think about!
ReplyDeleteAnyways, I spent ALL day thinking about those damn boots. Of course it is ultimately your decision, but you love them sooo much and I put a lot of effort into getting them for you. Really what it all comes down to is, I don't want you to take them back. Maybe you can go back and get a size bigger for your left foot though. But I know that if you go there to do that you will probably end up just returning them all together. Again, it's ultimately your decision and whatever you choose I'll be okay with as long as you are happy with your choice. So there is my opinion on that... just so you can't say I didn't give it to you ;).
My day was okay. I ended up working till 2030 tonight. But that was all because I can't be that guy. Today I sent three guys to lunch early and told them to be back in shop by 1135. They were sent to lunch at 1030. I gave them an extra five minutes to get there smoke in before coming inside. They showed up back at the shop at 1215. 45 minutes later than I told them to be back. So my disciplinary action was they had to work 12's until they could prove to me that they could be punctual and do as they are told. This all was because this week alone, I have noticed three times where people come back from lunch late. Well, today was enough for me. Before I told them, I told Burris and Wallace and they were cool with it. Once they got back, I took them in the bosses office and ripped them apart stating the articles they violated and pretty much making them feel like complete shit for disobeying me and making me look like a fool. So they ended up working till 1915. Pretty much cleaning vehicles and making the shop spotless after hours. Burris brought me in his office and said, "that's the kind of leadership I'm looking for in this shop and yet again you didn't let me down. It's tough to be that supervisor, but you seem to be able to do it with great ease and that's why I come to you with everything. Keep up the awesome work." I just said cool thank you. Before I released them to go home, I talked to them once more. I let them know that being late is highly punished here. Every time I look at the blotter, I see people getting 15's for being late and being AWOL and crap like that. Then I told them about my being AWOL and I got that punishment also. I asked them if they have ever seen me be late and they said no. I said that's because it took that 15 to open my eyes and I have never made that mistake since. They were like we didn't realize that they take that so seriously and that it wouldn't happen again. To which I replied, "you're right." Because until you earn my trust back, you will report to me to go to lunch. You will be given 30 minutes for lunch and you will continue working 12's until you do earn my trust back. That was that and again Burris was like, "now that's how you handle stuff like that and I like it." Then he said he was leaving and asked me if I wanted a ride. I told him no I had administrative stuff to take care of. He asked what and I said I still have to write my MFR for this situation and take care of some of Kidwell's decoration stuff. He just said cool and left.
Well, that was my day. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU!!