We ran errands today and went to the museum...
We were going to do a planetarium show too, but apparently they only do them on weekends. And Friday is not the weekend, or so they say. Boo!
Spencer was nice....while we were there. The rest of the day not so much. I'm really getting fed up with it. So much that I really don't want much to do with him when he's like this. I'd rather him just go to his room and not see him. Good thing his dad will be home in a little more than 5 weeks. I don't know how much more I can do this. But we're almost done and Ijust have to keep looking at the light at the end of this ridiculously long, shitty, dark tunnel. My new mantra; Almost done, almost done, almost done.
It sucks that you have to be like that. I understand, so don't think I'm saying anything about that. I can put myself in your situation and see how much it sucks to have your son act like a complete ass toward you. Hell, he does it to me over skype. While I'm sure it's not the same in any kind of way, I see what you are going through. I know it's hard, and thank goodness I'll be back soon cause if that crap happens while I'm there, he's gonna get it. I won't even give him a chance to apologize because that obviously means nothing. Hell, I'm sick of it and I'm over here. NO ONE treats my wife like that. I don't really care too much if he doesn't like me or thinks I'm a bad Dad or whatever. I will not tolerate his attitude. I know you say it's not doing any good for me to get onto him after the fact, but maybe it's time for him to learn that when he acts like this he not only gets it from you, but from me as well. He will soon learn what the phrase, just wait until your Daddy comes home means.
ReplyDeleteWell, I found a few people to go downtown with. I know that puts you at ease a little more. Right now I'm just not sure if I should go. I was walking in the hall and some cops passed me. Once they got about 40 ft behind me, I heard one of them say, "what a duece, like he knows anything about Oregon." I whipped around and said "what!" They just kept walking. It really pissed me off. This is the kind of stuff that keeps me in my room. I don't want to deal with it. Especially since I have noticed that my fuse is A LOT shorter. I don't need to get into trouble when I'm so close to leaving here. I guess this is why it's better to travel in groups. There is always a cooler head in the crowd.
So I'm gonna head downtown. If anything starts up, I'm headed back. Other than that, I'm taking out $20 and heading back once that is gone. That's what I have done in the past and it has worked out good for me.
I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU HOT MAMA!!