Today we found Peter getting a piggy back from Santa....
I got the kids off to school and then at 1030 I had to take them to the dentist. Spencer brought his daddy bear, in case he got scared...
i am happy to report that both kids have no cavities. Kayleigh has to go back next month for further x-rays, to check how her adult teeth are developing. And they're going to re-seal her molars.
Later Spencer and I went to the commissary. And I found Nate's future car...
Yep, it's purple. The only thing that would make it better is a big giant O in the back window!!! :)
Kayleigh has Talisa spending the night tonight and I have a lot of baking to do, so I'm done!
Well, it sounds like you had a good day since you didn't mention any bad news. I really like the picture of Spencer in the glasses. He looks super cool! I also like my future purple car. If I had that car, I would definitely put a big yellow O in the back wind shield.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, on to my day. Like I said earlier. We lost to the best team out there right now 7-0. Good game though even though I "HATE" losing. Anyways, after the game, we went to... I don't know how to spell it so, itzakia's. Afterward, I went on the look for Kayleigh's gift. I found it although it took longer than I would have liked. So we didn't get to go hiking :(. But I found Kayleigh's gift! Also one of your gifts showed up here for some reason. I remember sending it to you, so I sent off to you AGAIN. Back to Kayleigh's gift again. I went to about 10 different shops trying to find a good deal. The best deal I found was a $45 cheap coach purse and wallet combo. So I got that for her. I've been thinking this whole time, what seven year old has Coach purse and wallet. I also found a bag that would be PERFECT for your school and one of the gifts I got you... that got sent to Stacy. I didn't buy it, but I think I might later. Anyways, after that whole search feast. Eaton (the new guy) and I went to one of the shops so he could get a velcro name tag for his back pack. We had to wait an hour to pick it up so we went and got a couple of beers and played some pool and darts. Afterward, we came back to base and here we are. While I feel upset about not going hiking like planned AND missing the opportunity to talk to you more, it's probably for the better so I could get all that stuff done. OH! I also ordered my jersey. Forgot about that for a minute there.
Anyways, I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!