Tuesday, December 6, 2011

303/365

Blog, blog, blog, blog, blog.  303 days and I'm getting tired of blogging.

We found Peter in the fan this morning...

Went to the AO with Amber and Caden.  It was great!  The boys got along well.  There was a kid there that was REALLY mean and rough, but our boys were good!  And I got in some much needed adult time! :)

Went to the sizzle.  Spencer saw these jacks on one of those hangy things in the middle of some random isle.  He wanted them so bad. I bought them for the kids.  And as an effort to play with them more.  We played jacks today.  I suck, Spencer doesn't understand and Kayleigh gets it, but it's too hard for her to do it so she gets frustrated!

Oh, you missed!
GOT THAT ONE!!!!
Ok, the end...

1 comment:

  1. So, last night I said something about the long blog. This one is interesting! I didn't mean to affend you by saying your blog was long. It was really nice to read it. I was more saying something along the lines of you hadn't done a blog that long in some time. That was all. I'm glad you got the much needed adult time. I hope it put you in a better mood. I know just talking to you this morning, you seemed in a much better mood. So I'm happy for you.

    My day was good. I had a work order that took ALL day. But it was nice to be out of the shop for the day... kind of. Of course with anything that takes that long to do, I was completely drained of energy. I still am so I'm gonna cut it off here, watch a movie and head to bed for some much needed rest. I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete