This morning the kiddos decided to read me books in bed this morning. It was really nice.
This is how we found Peter when we woke up. He opened one of my gifts. Nate had been begging me to open one because I would be able to use it, but I said I wasn't going to. I right think it was fair. Peter took that decision out of my hands.
Well Peter opened it! It's a Toshiba Thrive. He was playing an Arthur Christmas game. The kids even had to check it out! Spencer almost immediatley asked if he could play Angry Birds on it.
It's great! I seriously LOVE it! I can watch movies on it. I can dowmload and read books. And most importantly, I can video call with Nate. We used to have 2 laptops, but we all know what happened with those. We also have another one that's sitting upstairs in the closet and needs to be repaired. I was actually going to get it fixed. Anyway, now we can talk all over the house and I don't have to move the desktop all over the house. That was such a pain! I've been playing with it all day and I LOVE it. We all know I'm not a fan of Apple products and this is perfect. It has an SD card shot, HDMI port and USB port it gives me so many options.
the test of the day we hung out. Skyped with Nate and made Gingerbread houses. We used the new tab. It was so nice to be able to set him right there on the counter.
I helped Spencer, ALOT! Kayleigh did her's mostly on her own.



Kids had so much fun!!! Here is the end result...
All in all today was pretty good.
This is how we found Peter when we woke up. He opened one of my gifts. Nate had been begging me to open one because I would be able to use it, but I said I wasn't going to. I right think it was fair. Peter took that decision out of my hands.
Well Peter opened it! It's a Toshiba Thrive. He was playing an Arthur Christmas game. The kids even had to check it out! Spencer almost immediatley asked if he could play Angry Birds on it.
It's great! I seriously LOVE it! I can watch movies on it. I can dowmload and read books. And most importantly, I can video call with Nate. We used to have 2 laptops, but we all know what happened with those. We also have another one that's sitting upstairs in the closet and needs to be repaired. I was actually going to get it fixed. Anyway, now we can talk all over the house and I don't have to move the desktop all over the house. That was such a pain! I've been playing with it all day and I LOVE it. We all know I'm not a fan of Apple products and this is perfect. It has an SD card shot, HDMI port and USB port it gives me so many options.
the test of the day we hung out. Skyped with Nate and made Gingerbread houses. We used the new tab. It was so nice to be able to set him right there on the counter.
I helped Spencer, ALOT! Kayleigh did her's mostly on her own.
Kids had so much fun!!! Here is the end result...
All in all today was pretty good.
Today was good. I loved being able to be right there watching the kiddos build their gingerbread houses. I felt like I was part of the family again and not missing out on all the fun. I'm so happy that you love your new TT. I knew you would find it useful in many ways. I'm just glad that you are so thrilled to have it. From sounds of it, it seems to have made your life a lot easier. Now I can be with you anywhere in the house all tucked into your arm... kind of like you hugging me. I know it has made me feel closer to you. I just can't wait for the real thing. I mean the whole close to you thing. It seems like we have discovered how physical we really are. I know you like words of endearment, but in my perspective, you have become much more physical touch. I don't know how I got off on that tangent.
ReplyDeleteAnyways, we tried to go to Itzakyaz for dinner, but they were closed. So Sondy lead the way to a Thai food restraunt a couple buildings down. The food there was AMAZING. I had the soup that was to die for. It had milk and coconut milk and all kinds of stuff in it. It was so delicious. I forgot my camera, but Eaton took a picture with his iPhone and said he would post it on FB. The soup was; well, you would have thought it was spicy. For me it was the right amount of spicy. It didn't burn my mouth, and it complemented all the other flavors in it. It definitely rivals that pumpkin soup we had in Flagstaff.
Well, that was my night. Oh, thank you for allowing me to take a nap. I feel a lot better now, but my stomach still feels unsettled. I have a slight nausea feeling, but not like I'm going to throw up in second like I did earlier when we were talking. So thank you again for letting me nap. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU HOT MAMA!!