This morning we found Peter on the clock. He stopped the clock! I guess we know what time he came home last night 1:50am!
I thought I couldn't get any crazier, but I think it has happened! Spencer is driving me ABSOLUTELY crazy!!!! I have to answer EVERY.THING.HE.SAYS. If he says your welcome I have to say something or he will repeat himself over and over. If I don't know the answer to a question and tell him so he argues that I do, I'm just not telling him. If he sneezes and I don't say "bless you" .02 seconds later, he screams "I bless youd" That's what he calls a sneeze a bless you. Last night, I fell asleep at 8:30. YES! Really early. It was something I needed. I haven't slept well since Nate's been gone at all. Anyway, I'm sleeping. When I am awoken out of a dead sleep with Spencer screaming "MOMMY", I jump out of bed, my heart pounding, worried something is wrong. I burst into his room and dive to his bed to make sure he isn't hurt and he loos at me and says in the sweetest voice, "I just bless youd mommy. Aren't you going to say anything?" I said bless you and went back to bed. But I couldn't sleep. I had so much adrenaline that I couldn't sleep. I was shaking.
Not much happened today. It was my rest day, so no gym. I will go tomorrow though. I found out that I have been doing my current weight routine for twice as long as I was supposed to. I was supposed to do it 4 times. But I've done it 7! There are 2 different routines that you alternate and I was supposed to do them 4 times each, totaling 8 times. Well my dumbass equated it to 8 times each. Oh well. I'll start the new one tomorrow. And it's also FOUR times EACH for a total of EIGHT!
I finished a new book, Clan of the Cave Bear. It's an old book I read back in high school. It's good. I need to squeeze in as much reading as I can before I start school again and don't have any time to read for the next year!
It's Saturday in Korea and I didn't get to talk to Nate as much as I would have liked. I think we talked for an hour and a half. I know that seems like a lot, but usually on Saturdays we talk for HOURS. Like four or five. There is a lot of me doing things or we all eat dinner together. But we are on Skype for that long. It seems like lately we don't talk as much. It sucks. :(
I will agree that not talking to you that much does suck. I don't mean to, but I had a couple errands to run and that took longer than I would have liked. In my defense, I did make it back and texted with you for a little bit. At least that way you knew I wasn't F'n off somewhere. I know that is a big worry of yours and I want very much to keep you as little worry free as possible. Especially since you have so much to deal with there.
ReplyDeleteMy day was... well, you know how my day was and what I did. So I guess I'll skip this part and let you go. I will talk with you tomorrow... as long as you want. I LOVE YOU!!
P.S. Thank you for the pictures. They are really awesome!