Sunday, December 4, 2011

300/365

TODAY IS DAY 300!!!  FRIGGIN 300!!!!  :) :) :)

The neighbor had her annual ornament party and she let me bring my kids.  So I went there and hung out.  I had a really great time! It was nice.  My kids played upstairs with hers the whole time. It was nice to not have to worry about them for a few hours.  They behaved so well!!!!  My kids can be great!  I LOVE THEM!!! Today.  Tomorrow may be a different story, but today they were good.



I made Molly's red velvet cake to bring.  I attempted 7 layers, only 5 turned out.  BOO.  My first layer ended up like this once I got it out of the pan.

I hate our oven!  But it tasted good.  I don't remember it being THAT sweet.  I knew it was sweet, but not that sweet.  I used to be able to eat like half a cake, but I ate maybe half my slice tonight.  I'm sure my diet change over the past year has made sweets less palatable to me.  OK, it's late.  So I am done for now.  I wish Nate was on Skype so I could tell him goodnight.  We haven't talked very much at all this weekend.  When I say not very much, I mean we've talked for an hour total and now his weekend's over.  THIS BLOWS!

No comments:

Post a Comment