Today sucks. All the kids do is fight, from the time they wake up until I have to send one or both to bed without dinner. Spencer CONSTANTLY argues with me. I know it's a phase, but it would be a much easier phase to handle with someone else to run interference once and a while. Kayleigh had a Christmas program. It was cute, but it sucked being there alone. Nate made me really angry this morning, but it doesn't matter. Because I still miss him and want him here. My workout sucked. I couldn't get into running today. I'm just in a eff everything mood. So eff this blog...
Here is Kayleigh's Christmas performance, sorry I sucked at the video, it's hard to keep Spencer quiet and film well especially when a teachers big fat head is right in front your your kids face!
I will say I LOVE my camera! I took it into Kayleigh's ballet today (I didn't to the performance because I can't take video and use the other camera at the same time, another reason TWO parents is nice) Anyway I got some AWESOME pictures. It's the first time I've ever been able to get good action shots in low light! And I used BOTH lenses! I finally got to use the 75-300mm lens! The really close up shot of her were using that lens. Kayleigh's ballet class was the best 45 minutes of my day. Even Spencer was quiet and not bugging me (granted he was playing on my phone, but still) It was so relaxing and it was nice to see her dancing. She looked so pretty and graceful! Please excuse the red eye, I'm not in the mood right now to edit these. Maybe I'll do it later.
There was stretching...
Then some beautiful slow graceful moves...
Then the quick fun moves and turns...
I saved my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE picture of the night for last. I just LOVE this one!!!! I love how she is so happy and innocent looking. She is having so much fun!
First let me say I'm very sorry for this morning. That was my first slip up with money since I've been here. It WAS an oversight on my part. I didn't find the balance on my iPod which only means that I forgot to put it in. However, all the other transactions since then, were in there. Again, I forgot to place that transaction in and I apologize for that sincerely. I think I have been really good with my money thus far and I can assure you that will never happen again.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry your day sucked and that I contributed to that. I wish I could have been there to run interference and the other camera. I will say, I loved Kayleigh's Christmas performance. It was really cute and all the little things she did in there were cute. The little squatting and waving at you and Spencer was probably my favorite. Then of course the part where you panned to Spencer singing along was really cute as well. It looked like he was having fun and he gave a cute little smile in there also.
I have to agree on the picture you said you loved the most of her. She definitely looked like she was happy and having fun. It looked like her friends were having fun with her and you know she is an attention hog and people pleaser.
Well, my day was good. I actually won crap at tonights Christmas party. One guy won a sports basket and he said (after my persuasiveness) that I could have it as long as he got the movies. It was near the end of the party and I thought I wasn't winning anything. But I agreed and he handed it over. That was really cool of him to do. So now I just need to send it home for you all. Also, I actually won. I got to go up and pick a present and I managed to pick a dart board. It was funny because the present I originally picked ended up being an iPad. But I put that one down and picked up what I won, the dart board. DAMN! But I had fun and mingled with everyone AND, I WASN'T AWKWARD! Who knows, maybe I'm getting over the awkward thing. Gosh, I sure hope so because I don't want to emberace you.
Well, that is all I have to report. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU!!