Sunday, December 25, 2011

322/365

Today was busy and lazy all at once.  In the morning we just hung out and the kids played with their new toys.

It snowed all day so in the afternoon, I went and shoveled.  Then the kids and I went to see Tin Tin.  It was really cute.  The kids LOVED it!  Then we tried to go out for Chinese, but all the Chinese places were CLOSED!  I thought Chinese was the only thing you could count on to be open on Christmas!  Damn it.

Anyway, I took a lot of pictures with my new lens.  Every picture today was taken with it.  I was trying to get a feel for it.  Some turned out good.  Others, not so much.  But this will be an amazing lens for portraits and food pics!  So I'll walk you through today in pictures.

We opened stockings....









They each got some wool socks, a flash light ant their favorite, pop tarts (they never get to have them, on the plus side I didn't have to make breakfast!)  Kayleigh got some leg warmers, earrings and  a hairbow.  Spencer got some Lightning McQueen coloring stuff.

Spencer started playing his Angry Bird game.  He played it for HOURS!  It is by far his favorite toy this year!













Kayleigh played her DS.

Lola Chewed the bone that Santa brought her.



Then the kids played with their new playdough set that Santa brought.














He also brought them Just Dance 3 for the wii, but we haven't had time to play it yet.








I took this picture of play dough (yes, shitty subject)  Just to show how much the lens blurs the background.

Photobucket

















Then Spencer got out his Legos.  This is what 1600 Legos looks like!!

Please help my feet, because I know I will be stepping on many of these in the middle of the night!




So that was basically our day.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! That new lens is really amazing. You're right; it does let in a lot of light. I can totally see family portraits turning out really awesome with that lens. My favorite picture is the one of Spencer when he shot the angry bird at the blocks. His smile and expression are a clear let in to how much he really loves that angry birds game. He looks really cute in the picture. Too bad he turned out to be a turd later.

    Well, today I got my workout on again. We did arms. My arms feel like jello right now, but at the same time it feels really nice. I helped Eaton out with his sets. I think I should become a trainer. I like to push people to their limits when working out. After the workout, we did pushups and situps. For Eaton, it was 25 situps followed by 10 pushups. First diamond, then tricep, then regular, then wide arm pushups. For me, I did 50, 40, 30, 30 in situps and 10 pushups of each listed above in between. I should have done more pushups. I felt like I could have, but I didn't want him to feel too bad. But I had fun working out again. We mostly worked out in front of mirrors and I have to say, I'm starting to look really hot. Some weird guy and his girlfriend said I had nice arms. Thanks! What else is there to say. But while we were doing alternating should press, I noticed I was looking really hot and starting to get chiseled again. Boy am I sticking with this.

    So that was my night. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete