Tuesday, December 13, 2011

310/365

Peter hid in Kayleigh's stocking today.

I think he realized that he hadn't done anything to her stuff yet!  So he hid there.

Today was good and bad.  I talked to Nate.  Then I decided it was time to go exchange those boots!  Well Nordstrom had them in store, in a 9!!!!  Problem is they were brown.  They only had size 5 in black.  So I tried the 9, in brown and LOVED it!  It fit so well.  Problem: I don't like the brown I WANT BLACK!  Well they're out online and no Nordstrom in the country has one!  So I went to another store in the mall and they have BLACK!!  Woo Hoo!  But they only have size 8 and 10!  Fuck me!  So I try the 9's in brown on again.  I don't like brown, but they fit AMAZING!  So I go online, ugg.com.  Friggin UGG's doesn't even have them!!!  So Spencer and I go and get my hair cut.  See here it is...

Then I decided to go down to Tidal Wave to pick up a few books for Kayleigh.  She she is at a stop with Magic Treehouse because we are missing two books.  So I decided to go look for them.  They only had one that we needed, but it wasn't the next one.  It's the one after that.  So I grabbed that and looked for some other ones.  I decided to get her a couple of Ramona books.  She really seems interested in it since we watched Beezus and Ramona a few weeks ago.  I also picked up a Judy Moody book since little girls her age seem to like that.  And then I lucked out!  I SCOURED the store looking for these Rainbow Fairies books that she is OBSESSED with.  I didn't find one.  When I check out I asked about them and the guy says we JUST got the first FIVE in!  They don't even have the price tags on them yet, but I'll get them to print them up for you and they're yours!!!  SCORE!  I also grabbed the next two books in the series I'm reading.  So I got 11 books for $33!  SCORE ME!  I love Tidal Wave.  Sometimes it's hit and miss and you really have to dig, but I did good today.  Sadly I didn't have enough time to look for any for Spencer.  That and he was with me.  So it's not like he wouldn't know that I was getting them and wrapping them for Christmas.  And I really don't know what other kind of books to get him. 

So, we leave to come home.  And let me tell you.  The roads were TERRIBLE!!  TERRIBLE.  We had the shitty weather yesterday morning.  Why are the roads not clear?  There is ice everywhere, people are sliding all over and it's like you're driving on a cheese grater.  And I was on C street, Northern Lights and Boniface!  These are MAIN roads!  I took it slow, but it did mean that I was running late getting Kayleigh.  Thankfully I pulled up right behind the bus!

OK, so we get home.  I send the kids out to play and I get on the internet!  I AM GETTING THOSE BOOTS!  I try every store I can think of and nada.  Seriously?  Then I remember the one store I didn't try, Zappos.  I've never bought anything from there, but it's worth a shot.  Hopefully they don't charge shipping.  OK, so I find the shoes.  I hit the color I want and go to the size.  OK, it's there.  Here goes nothing.  I register and check out.  And guess what my order went through!  And free shipping to Alaska!!! So hopefully by  Christmas I will be wearing my new awesome boots!  THANKS BABE!  I CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Soooooo, I have a confession to make.  See those pictures up there ^^^^ ?  Yeah, well they're not entirely honest.  I got a hair cut today.  But it's not that short.  I added more layers so those are the front layers.  I suck a lying, so I have to show you how my hair really looks.  That and I enjoy my sleep (what little I get) so I don't want a call in the middle of the night yelling at me for chopping my hair.  So I took a million pictures of it and will show them all to you.  Yes, I'm vain!

So you saw where the layers hit.  Here's a better picture of the real length...

And here is the front...
Here's the length from the back, see only a couple of inches came off!


Oh and a butt shot I accidentally took.  Just for you babe!  I hope this makes up for tricking you!

A picture to show the layering up front better

And one to show, well whatever this shows


So there you have it!  I love you babe! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found your boots. I hope you see why I was so upset about them when Dillards flaked out. I won't ever buy another thing from Dillard's. I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! I'm not even going to play it down. I love it! I think you look so beautiful, hot, sexy! I can't even describe how amazing you look. I only have one question. Did you get a boob job? They look bigger for some reason. Maybe it's the bra you're wearing... if you're wearing one that is. No but seriously, I think you look so AMAZING!!! I'm also glad you found Kayleigh some books she will love to read. She probably won't put them down. And of course once I get back she is going to want me to read them to her and you know I will.

    My day was uneventful. Did a DRMO run and sat around the shop the rest of the day. After work I went to the gym and got back on that workout I came up with at Luke. That thing kicked my ass and I thought I was going to throw up a couple of times. I know tomorrow I'm going to be sore as hell. I can't wait. Oh by the way, that work out you made me do, yeah my lower back has been hurting (sore) since I Monday. Then I did ab ripper X, so now I'm in total core pain (again soreness). I have to stretch my sides and stomach every time I stand up now. It's so much fun!

    Well, I really don't have anything else. I will talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU!!

    ReplyDelete