The Vita-Mix guy is at the BX. Last time we saw him, Nate told me to buy it. He is an impulse buyer. I've been thinking about it a lot lately. And today I walked into the BX and there he was making tortilla soup! I said that next time we saw him, I would get one. But for some reason I could not do it. I have this little guy in the back of my head telling me that I won't use it as much as I imagine and it it $400. We have Spencer's, Kayleigh's and Nate's birthday coming at the end of May, June and July. We also have mid tour. I want to redo Spencer's bedroom and get him a big boy bed and I want to buy another chair for the living room. All that and I want to have the car paid off and over $20k in savings by the time I turn 30. I know I can not do all of this if I go around making friviolous purchases of $400 blenders. So, I don't think I am going to do it. While I made flaffels for dinner and the whole time I was thinking, I wonder if this would be easier with the Vita-Mix. But are easy flaffels worth all my other goals?
Also today I decided to move the computer into the playroom/dining room. I am not sure yet it I like it. I don't know if it will be a convenient place or a pain in the butt. I do like the idea of it being in the dining room mainly because Nate can "eat" dinner with us.
Here is the new room.
I am still looking for ideas on color for the furniture. I almost went to Lowe's today and bought a gallon of paint. I really am hating the white walls. But I know It will be a pain to paint and then repaint later so I didn't. That and I didn't want Nate to yell at me since he will most likely be the one repainting when we have to move.
Here is what the living room looks like now.
I want to get another chair for that other corner and maybe build a bench with storage to go between them. You can never have enough seating and enough storage
Well babe, I have to say, good job for not buying the vita-mixer. I think your other goals are way more important than something you may not use or turn out to be an expensive pile of poo. I'm really proud of you. I like the new set up for the play/dining room. It will be nice to eat with you again. I also think that another chair in the corner would look really nice. And you are absolutely correct about never having too much storage or seating. Especially with all the friends you are making. I did not get a chance to go to the legal office and finance today, but I will certainly try again tomorrow. Other than that my day was the same 'ol thing so not anything to report there. Well babe, I Love You Very Much! I hope you have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteI like the computer in the other room as well !! and I also think another chair would work well! I have a plan to start building as well! so lets do it ! I plan to move my living room around today as well !! See you at the gym in a couple hours!
ReplyDelete