We went out to eat and Amber, Justin and the kids joined us. The girls played games and listed on music on their ipod.
We got there and they were giving out USO bandanas and Elmo spinning light things. The kids love them. The girls sword fought with them, Spencer pretended to shoot people with them and then he tried to eat it while it was spinning.
Then the show started and they introduced the characters. This was when Cookie Monster came out. This is my favorite picture of the entire night. Not the best quality (due to the lighting in the theater) but his expression is priceless.
After that they danced and the kids got to dance along with them. Most kids just stayed in the isle the entire show.
Kayleigh even made a new friend, Taylor.
At the end the kids were able to go up to the stage and watch the final singing act and then they even got to touch some of the characters!
Spencer almost got crushed against the stage because so many kids were behind him pushing up against the
stage to be able to touch them. I had to pull kids off him, his head even got a little scratch. But he was a trooper and didn't say a word about it. So I assume that he wasn't hurt too bad.
Well babe, I'm really glad to hear you had such an awesome day. Obviously the kids did. Surely they love their Mommy for today at least. Anyways, I got the new computer AND surge protector. I also had to buy a new router, but no biggy there. The guy I took the computers to so he could look at them said he had another one just like it he would give me for $20. So I jumped on that one cause it was so cheap. The cheapest one I found in the BX was $45. So I didn't pass up that opportunity. I say it was no biggy cause I had a 20 in my wallet. I'm still not happy about this whole thing and I know you aren't either so I'll shut up about it. Well, I have to be to work at 0600 and I'm meeting the DM guys at the chow hall at 0515. I need to head to bed and I'll talk with you in the morning. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH!
ReplyDelete