Saturday, May 7, 2011

91/365

Tonight Stacey and I went on a date.  We went and ate at The Moose's Tooth and saw Something Borrowed.  While we were there I decided to try one of the beers they brew there, since I wasn't driving!  I had the Hard Apple Ale.  Mostly because the description reminded me of Strongbo, my favorite from England.  It wasn't exactly like Strongbo, but it was pretty tasty.  One of the other cool things about that place is you can buy a whole jug of beer to take home.  I will defiantly have a few in the fridge waiting for Nate when he comes home!

We also had a salmon dip as a appetiser!  It was delicious.  I could have just had the dip for dinner.  YUMMY.  That's another thing I can't wait for when Nate comes home.  He HAS to try that salmon dip!


The movie was good.  And all in all it was a great night.  I had so much fun!  THANKS STACEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment