Today was VERY low key! We just hung out all day. The kids played with all of Spencer's new toys. And I lounged in my jammies. This is what Spencer's room looked like when I put him to bed tonight.
I'd venture a guess to say they had fun. Eventhough stepping on those tiny lego's hurt my feet. Like they say, pay back's a B. My mom used to always complain about stepping on my legos when I was a kid.
Around 5 we got read and went over to Stacey's for a BBQ. I had fun. We stayed a lot longer than I expected. It makes me feel bad. Because I know Nate is waiting to Skype with us. I NEED to get out. And I need to get the kids out and stay busy. I am getting really antsy for mid tour. It is not coming fast enough so I try to keep busy. In that I get caught up at night doing things and staying out too late. It is really easy to get caught up at night here. It's light so late and you lose track of time. I knew it would be light late, but I didn't believe them that you stand outside chatting with your neighbor and next thing you know its 11pm. I don't even want to cook dinner most nights. I would rather be outside enjoying the sun and fresh air. And on nights like tonight, it comes back to bite me in the ass. I miss talking to my love.
So babe, I am sorry! I love you and miss you. And WILL talk to you tomorrow on Skype! I promise I will not leave this house until we talk!
You know, it makes me feel good that you were stayed out of the house. We don't have to talk everyday. I want you to get out and enjoy the beautiful days with friends. You haven't had any friends close to you for so long. It makes me happy to know that you have friends and that you have someone you can chat with all day. I really wasn't bothered by not talking to you. As long as you get out of the house and enjoy yourself, I will be happy. Honestly, if you stayed cooped up in the house, you would go absolutely insane. So I'm glad to hear that you stayed out and chatted amongst the neighbors. I will talk with you tomorrow. I Love You!
ReplyDelete