| Here it is looking all black |
| Here you can see the blue |
Today we went to the Arctic Oasis and I worked out. Like usual. But I thought it was funny, once all Spencer's friends left he made new friends. All girls! They were playing superhero. He was the superhero and they were the damsels in distress. Of course he saved them! This was the girl he liked the best.
It was so cute! He is shaping up to be a ladies man, just like his daddy!
On our way home there were a bunch of people stopped on the side of the road. THERE WERE BEARS! There was what I think was a mama and two babies. The cops shooed me away before I could get good pictures. These were taken from my phone because I didn't have my camera with me, lesson learned.
If you look real close you can see one on mama and one baby on the ground and another baby climbing that tree. It was absolutely amazing to see in real life! It is something that a camera just can not capture.
And here they all three are in the same tree.
| Close up |
I did end up walking Lola again today. So that brings my total up to 4 days in a row. The most I have ever done actually. That goes to show you how much I like her. We were walking around the big loop as we do most days and I noticed a little gravel "road" that goes into the woods behind the housing towards the permiter fence. I decided I could go back there and let her off her leash. I was a bit weary, especially with seeing the bears today. But we made sure to make a lot of noise and she had fun. She chased birds and rand around. It was good for her. She does very well off the leash and comes when I tell her to. So I don't mind letting her off. And she loves it. She really is an off leash kind of dog. I've noticed on the Alaska State Parks website that a lot of the less popular trails allow dogs to be off leash once you leave the trail head. I think I am going to have to start doing some of those. Maybe I'll try once a week. It would be good for all of us.
One more picture of Spencer and me in the car. Just in case I haven't taken enough yet today! I think I look cute, Spencer not so much.
Finally, the blogger thingy works. Anyways, did yo9u find out what kind of birds those were? They look mean and yet they are beautiful at the same time. Like one of those things that will draw you in because it looks pretty just to kill and eat you. So, my son is a lady killer huh? Awesome! I must have done something right. Girls beware, little Nate is making his comeback as Spencer! And how cool are you guys? You got to see bears! Real life in the wild bears! Gosh, that must have been super exciting! Did Spencer get to see them? How did he react? By the way, you are super beautiful in the picture of you two in the car. Just thought you should know. I have the most beautiful wife ever! I Love You!
ReplyDelete