We walked Lola this afternoon. Kaiden from Kayleigh's class went with us. It was so cute all the kids riding their bikes. Notice Spencer's little Camelback. I got it at the BX today. It was on clearance. It was a whole whopping $12. And he hasn't taken it off all day!
When our walk was over Kaiden asked if Kayleigh could come to his house and jump on his trampoline. I said, sure, why not? What could happen? She was just going to be in Kaiden's back yard after all. Well I will tell you what the hell can happen. My hussy of a daughter kissed him, ON THE NECK! What the hell? I am so not OK with that. She is friggin (almost) seven years old. And when she and I talked about it, I asked her what he did after she kissed him. And he looked at her and said, "Finally!". WTF? I am beyond floored. Needless to say she will not be going to his house again, or be allowed to play alone with him.
Then I came home from the walk and this was in front of our house...
It's the neighbor's stupid Winnebago. I HATE that thing. Why? Because three of the last four Thursdays, they dive it here and leave it right there. Technically it's in front of their house. But I can't see a damn thing out my front window. I usually let the kids go play and ride bikes/scooters around the cul de sac while I am making dinner. Every few minutes I go to the window and look. Well I can't see through the damn thing. What irritates me more is they NEVER take it anywhere! It just sits there all weekend and they wash it. And power wash it. And vacuum it out. How is the thing so dirty if it never leaves base? Honestly, I think they park it there to show off. So everyone knows they have a RV. UGH. Sometimes, (who am I kidding? Most of the time) I hate people!
What a way to end the day! It started off so good for you too. You should say something... but what is there to say? Move your stupid RV so I can see the cul de sac and make sure my kids haven't been run over? I don't know. It irritates me and I'm not even there. Well, my day ended on some kind of note. Not sure which, but I got the call today telling me I had a room in the Airmen dorm to move into. I'll be on the fourth floor again. At least I have elevators this time. Anyways, my internet is getting switched over tomorrow around 1030. I'm doing the rest of my moving in tomorrow as well. I don't have that much stuff left to take over there. I'm gonna go to work and get my bike and use the bike trailer to make it a little easier. I will still be able to talk to you in the morning before heading out. After my internet is hooked up I will give you a skype call to test it out and make sure it works fine. Okay, well it's off to bed for the old man. I Love You! Oh, and as for Kayleigh. I'm upset at her for that kissing him. You can let her know that. WTF is she thinking. This needs to stop now before she ends up like us as a young teenager. I'll stop there before I go overboard. I Love You!
ReplyDelete