Friday, May 20, 2011

104/365

Look how high the sun still  is at 730!
Busy day.  Went to a GS BBQ this afternoon.  We ended up exploring the park afterward and didn't get home until 9ish.  It is so amazing being able to stay out and explore until you are tired.  You don't have to go in because the sun is going down.  It seems like it never goes down.  Really, sunset right now is around 11 and sunrise is at 5.  I'm pretty tired from all the adventure today so I will cut this one short.  Just know we had a great day and lots of fun!                                                                                                                 
On a bad note, I did not get to walk Lola because we got back WAY too late.  Bummer.  I have to start my 30 days all over soon.  But I'm proud for doing 4!
The creek we explored
We crossed and did saw all sorts of fun stuff

Kids, rocks and water a natural combination

1 comment:

  1. Hey Babe, sorry we didn't get to talk today. I missed you, but I wanted you to have fun. I don't ever want to interrupt your day. I went and bowled a couple of games at the bowling alley on base and just now got back. I'm golfing early in the morning, but I will talk with afterwards. Well, I really don't have much to talk about cause I really haven't done anything today. I'm glad you had fun on your adventure and that the kids didn't make it a pain in the ass. I Love You Very Much!

    ReplyDelete