Friday, May 27, 2011

111/365

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER!

We went bowling with his friends Jeremiah and Caden.  We had a wonderful time.  Everyone got along!  It was amazing.  Probably the perfect birthday for him this year!
The birthday boy


















Kayleigh was upset that she didn't get any strikes.  Justin (Amber's husband) took her to shoot things on a video game and all was right in the world.

We ate pizza!
He opened presents and ate cake and ice cream. 













He loves the mat Caden got him!

Then everyone left and we Skyped with daddy.
Daddy got me a Ducks Jersey!
Opening presents with Daddy!


















Afterward the kids went out to play and our little cul de sac had a BBQ.  Spencer played with his r/c car.  That has to be his favorite present!

It was a great day!  Happy Birthday Spencer!

Today is also a special day because it is the anniversary of when Nate and I met.  Eight years ago today I met the love of my life.  Thank you babe for all the wonderful things you have given me over the past eight years.  Here's to eighty more!  I love you!

1 comment:

  1. It was a good day yesterday wasn't it? Spencer had a lot of fun and it was obvious. I'm so glad he loved all his presents also. I could see him pulling a Kayleigh. I already have this or I didn't want this. But he obviously had fun bowling and opening presents and eating cake and ice cream. Just by the pictures it is obvious how much fun he had yesterday. I can't believe it has been eight years already. It really doesn't feel like we have been together that long. I guess that is a good thing. I mean look at the other hand... I could have said, we have been together forever. That would seem more like I'm getting tired of it and want someone or something new. But in all seriousness, I'm not tired of it at all. I don't want anyone new. I love what and whom I do have. But eight years really doesn't seem like it's gone by since we met. So as you said, here is to eight more, than 16 more, so on and so forth. I Love You!

    ReplyDelete