This morning I was supposed to go work out at the Arctic Oasis. But it was too crazy! Kayleigh had a field trip this morning and as I was packing her lunch she told me that it was supposed to be a brown bag lunch and everything must be able to be thrown away. Well you know, hippy me. I put everything in reusable containers and just cut up and do everything myself. So I used the few baggies I had and wrapped her sandwhich in tin foil, but I had nothing for her to drink out of. So I called Stacey to see if she had anything, she didn't but she brought her kids over and ran to the shopette and got some juices for the girls.

After that she hung out here and we chatted, further un-motivating me to go work out. But she told me that she was going to drag me to the Oasis. So we get loaded in the car and I'm driving and we had a clear view of the Kenai mountains, which I haven't seen in a week or two. So I started thinking, it is clear enough yo could see Denali and decided to take Stacey up by the ski hill and show her the view of Denali (which she hasn't seen yet, even though she's been here for 7 months!). From there we drove on a little to Six Mile Lake and let the boys get out and throw rock in the water. It was beautiful this morning.
 |
| Yes, it is May and the lake still has ice! |
 |
| Spencer caught an algae fish! |
From there we stopped at Green Lake Chalet. There is a little play ground and the boys played and swung. That was fun too. Before we knew it, we had to get back to the house so Jermiah could make it to his Dr appointment.
Needless to say we did not make it to the Oasis. But it was great to be out in the wide open spaces. It amazes me that even on base I can get into nature.
Hey Woman, you better keep taking your fine ass to the gym! Just messin. Like I have a lot of room to talk. I haven't been to the gym once since I got here. I know I need to go, but days like today when I have a headache all day long, keep me unmotivated. I need to find some motivation and stop making excuses. Well, tomorrow presents the best time for me seeing how I will be that way bright and early. Well babe, don't be like me. Find the motivation to work out and looking good for all the guys at my work. Oh, and me too! I'm very sorry about today. I won't do it again. On a different note. I got the kids jersey's. Spencer's was messed up. It wasn't what I had ordered and I was about to walk out without it, but the lady gave me a discount. So I paid only $10 for it. Kayleigh's looks good though. I think she is going to love it. It's quite a bit big, but that will give her room to grow into it. Well love, it's bed time for this old man. I Love You and I will talk with you in the morning. I hope you have a great day. XOXO!
ReplyDelete