Monday, May 2, 2011

86/365

Everyday get's harder and harder to write at night.  On the days I write a little throughout the day, it's fine.  But I was gone most of the day and didn't even turn on the computer until now.  It is hard on day's like these.  I'm not going to write much now, maybe I will embellish a little tomorrow.  I doubt it though, tomorrow I am going on Kayleigh's field trip to the zoo.  I should be excited, but I really would rather stay in bed and sleep all day.

I did realize that today Nate has been gone for 86 days and we have 85 days until midtour.  So we are at least half way to midtour.  It's the small victories that get me through the day.  It seems like so long since he's left.  I don't even know what I am going to do with another person in the house.  I'm sure we'll figure something out.  ;)


Today we finally got to see the F-22's up close.  We were driving home from the Oasis and they were at the end of the runway waiting to take off.  It was a bit unusual because they usually don't take off from that runway, but it made Spencer happy and excited!

And no I didn't take a picture while driving.  Traffic was at a dead stop because some guy WAY ahead of me was driving really slow with and overfull truck.

3 comments:

  1. Love the picture of you! Gorgeous! Keep thinking positive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY AGREE WITH CARINNA! You are absolutely drop dead GORGEOUS! And you need to keep thinking positively. So yes, we are just over half way to mid-tour. I'll admit I got a little giddy when I realized that myself. I can't get over your picture right now... sorry.

    Well, my day yesterday was busy, busy, busy, and yet it still drug by. I went to finance and they finally gave me an acceptable answer. They said that the indebtedness is because they are paying me COLA twice. There should be one for the same amount ($383.77) in the 15th's check. If so then we have to pay that amount back. If not I print out my LES and bring it to them and tell them to cancel the indebtedness. I also got the SPoA for you and it should be in getting to you with the next couple of days. So please let me know if you get it. Other than that, nothing else to report. I Love You and I hope you had a good time on Kayleigh's field trip. I Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Honestly I was just messing around with the camera, testing lighting in different rooms at different times of the day. Just so I know where the best lighting is when/if I want to take any GOOD pictures of the kids. So I guess I found the place with the best lighting, huh?

    ReplyDelete