Sunday, May 8, 2011

92/365

Happy Mother's Day!

Today was wonderful for me. Kayleigh made me breakfast in bed. She practically put the entire box of cereal in the bowl. But I ate it all, happily. She did what Nate usually does for Mother's day. I ead so proud of her taking up her Daddy's slack.
After I ate breakfast I came downstairs and cuddled with turd on the couch. Spencer slept until 10:30! Then we all watched a couple if movies. I got to talk to Nate this afternoon. It made me so happy. He remembered to say Happy Mother's Day. I was so happy he remembered to at least say something.

After lunch we watched Tangled in Spanish, per Kayleigh's request.  While we were watching it Kayleigh brushed my hair and I fell asleep. She is so sweet.

After dinner I made cookies because I wanted cookies and I let the kids partake a little too!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you had a great Mother's Day. It made me happy to hear that you had such a wonderful day. You totally deserve it. And how sweet was Kayleigh for "taking up my slack." From sounds of it, the kids were really good today as well. I'm sure that made Mother's Day even more special for you. I wish that I could have been there to give you a hug and kiss on a day just for you. I hope there are many more days of this to come. I Love You! Have a wonderful day my love.

    ReplyDelete