I wanted to go hiking today. But as usual one of my children did not want to leave our cul de sac. All she wanted to do was go play with her friends. Turns out none of her friends were out most of the day. So she passed up a beautiful day of hiking to wait on people to play with. And before you say, "Who care's if she didn't want to go? Make her go." If I make either of my children go hiking when they do not want to, it will be the most horrible hiking trip ever. All I will hear the whole time is how bored they are and how miserable they are. Which kind of ruins the whole, at peace with nature experience.
Later, Stacey needed me to watch Talisa. So the girls wanted to do a little spa and paint their nails. I gave them the nail polish and let them have at it.
 |
| BFF's! |
Sorry you didn't get to go hiking babe. I know it sucks not being able to get out into nature like I know you like to, but at least you got to talk with me today. It is so nice to get to talk with you on the weekends. Not to mention the few minutes in the morning that we get to talk throughout the week. I can't wait to get back there and be able to touch your beautiful face. I don't have much to talk about so I will let you go for now. I Love You and I will talk with you in the morning!
ReplyDelete