Our call did not last nearly long enough. But I could barely bare to look at him much more. So he decided to go and take a nap. Spencer didn't eat his dinner. So once he was "done" he had to get his jammies on, clean up and go to bed. Kayleigh finished her food, so she got to go play outside. And that was the end of our day. BORING!
There are a million things that I should do. Maybe I will do them tomorrow or next week. :) Since when did I become such a procrastinator?
| This was the highlight of my day. I wonder if I can get down to 135 before Nate comes home? |
I apologize for being so miserable. Trust me I don't want to feel this way either. So that nap I took lasted till five minutes ago. I wonder if I will be able to sleep tonight. I wish that you were here to help me feel better. I'm trying not to eat a lot, but just drink a lot of water. I'm gonna go to the chow hall after I'm done here and get a to go dinner. Last thing I want is to be in the chow hall bathroom puking my guts out. I'm sorry the call earlier was not long enough. I understand you didn't want to look at my ugly, sick face anymore. J/K! Anyways, you make a valid point. When did you become a procrastinator? That is totally not you. That is my job and I feel offended that you would try to take it from me. Now stop being a procrastinator and leave all that mess up to me. And getting down to 135 before I get there. I totally think you can do. I believe in you babe. I know that when you set your mind on something, you usually achieve it. So go get em tiger! I Love You and Miss You Very Much!
ReplyDelete